Chapter 20

Pandora's Pov:

It had been a couple of hours ever since I woke up. Madam Pomfrey had brought me several healing potions.

"May I have a glass of water please?"

"Of course dear."
She brought me a glass of water.
I quickly drank it.
"Thank you."
She nodded warmly.

I sat up to reach for my book on the nightstand next to me till I saw a small box.
I opened it, curious.

I saw a beautiful gold necklace with a sea blue colored gem with a note.

Happiness flooded over me as I looked at the gift.

Pandora Ivy Malfoy,

Hope you get better,

Tom.

I didn't know If I should be excited, nervous, or frightened. I mean, the handwriting seems incredibly familiar. But I feel some type of warmth towards the sender.

2 days later:

Pandora had finally healed and was back on track with her schoolwork and dark plans. She had previously found books about dark magic and Horcruxes and was planning to make her first one.

Pandora's pov:

It was the weekend today so I decided to search for items for my first Horcrux. I'd looked all around and didn't have a single clue about what to use. Suddenly a mind-blowing idea came to mind. The necklace.

I quickly took it out of its small designed box and placed it inside my pocket. I then checked the time.

11:09 pm

It was just time. I placed my wand inside my pocket and got dressed In a coat. Casting a silencing charm, I exited my dorm.

Walking down the cold grounds of Hogwarts, I saw Dumbledore. He looked at me.

I froze.

He came over to me.
"Miss Malfoy?"
"Yes, professor?"
My voice squeaked at the end.
I cringed at the sound.
"What are you doing here at such a time?"
"I was going to the laboratory."
"Oh!Alright, sorry for interrupting. Please do be fast, It's past curfew."
"Yes, professor."
Just as I was going to continue my walk he suddenly asked.
"Miss Malfoy......Is there something you wish to tell me?"
"No,sir.𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴."
"Very well then, you can continue your journey."

I nodded and quickly went, knowing he was suspicious of me.

Dumbledore pov:

This girl is suspicious. I knew it. I felt Deja Vu from when I had asked Tom Riddle. I had to do something, fast.

------------------------------------------------------------------

How's the story so far?
Nearly 2k!!
With lots of love💛
Melissa💞