Chapter 4

It had been a whole year since Ben's death. Pandora got used to it. She is nearly 12 in 3 months and her birthday is on the 31st of August.

The once funny, cheerful, quiet girl now was silent, snappy, and rude. As time went by she notices how she would professionally control objects and would even talk to snakes. She was now great at French and she would speak fluently. (You were now really tall, you thought that you were growing fastly because you weren't just having a piece of bread every day. Instead, you had your vegetables and protein normally.)One of the Madams in the orphanage was going to take them on a trip to visit certain parts of France, Pandora was really excited but she hid it.

James pov:

In two months it was Harry's birthday. He was really excited, and so am I! I can't wait to take him on his holiday in France. Harry always wanted to visit Paris.

Lily pov:

I was really disappointed when James said he was going to take Harry to France. I was nervous as, to what will happen without dumbledores safety wards. My Harry could be harmed.

Pandoras pov:

It was my birthday today.

Silently, I went out of bed to see my backpack ready with all my clothes. I went to the bathroom and did my hair, it was a brown-blondish color now. I put it into a high ponytail and washed my face. My bright green eyes glistened due to the light shining on them. I wore a t-shirt and some jeans, with that I exited the girls' bathroom and went to the cafeteria to eat my bagel.

"Ok les enfants,notre première destination,c'est la tour effiel".
(Ok kids, our first destination, is the effiel tower) Children by now were jumping in excitement while Pandora just stared at thw middle-aged woman blankly.

Harrys pov :
Today was the day. TODAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY, I'M OFFICIALLY 12. Me and father are going to France to see the Effiel Tower. I ignored all the presents on the doorstep as dad took my hand and we apparated in France.

James pov:
Harry and I explored the beautiful city, we walked through pavments and Harry even found a street cat earlier.

We saw children and adults from school trips, and orphanages all lining up and taking registers when I saw a specific green-eyed girl.

I stared at her in adoration.

Was she my Pandora?

I walked overhearing her replying to her name,

''Pandora Ivy."

My heart skipped a beat as she said, Pandora.....Just as I was going to talk to them they were already long gone.....

"Father what happened are you alright? You look pale."

It took a good few seconds to reply "Y-yeah I'm good, thanks".
"Ok," Harry said, "let's look around now!"

And they did.

Days passed and Pandora was back at the orphanage, she was quite cheerful these few days.

She took a shower and was about to wear her PJs when she opened her closet to see various amounts of oufits, shoes, bags, and jewelry.

Her face morphed into bliss and delight as she rummaged through the clothes, laughing and giggling at the jumpers when she imagined wearing them.