Chapter 35

It was now time for the first task to begin.
Pandora had chosen the Chinese Fireball Dragon.

Firstly it was Victor Krum's turn. He walked inside the stadium, confident with himself and his actions so far.
The students from Durmstang were cheering so loudly that Victor himself didn't even look like he was able to concentrate.

He walked towards the dragon he chose and he wearily placed his hand out, trying to be friendly.

The Dragon suddenly roared, fiercely blowing out fire from its mouth towards Victor's hand.

Everyone gasped.

Victor let out a high-pitched scream, clearly in distress.

Using his other hand, he shakily casted a sleeping spell toward the Dragon.

Walking out tethetadium Pandora saw him.

Rushing out of her seat she went towards him, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. She rushed him towards Madam Pomfrey.

"Oh, Dear!!!! Pass him over!"

Madam Pomfrey helped Victor sit on a small bed, rushing towards the small cupboards.

"I think I forgot half the healing potions in Hogwarts, I swore I packed them!! Wait a minute!"

"I could try to cast some spells!? I know some."
Said Pandora, stressed.

Madam Pomfrey frantically nodded.

She then rushed outside of the small room, clearly panicking.

Pandora softly took Victor's hand and placed it in hers, casting a strong healing charm she took some bandages and wrapped his hand inside it.
Victor had kept on flinching and wincing as the process of his healing occurred.

"-T-Thffhank you, Pandora."
Said Krum, thankful that someone helped him fastly.

"It's alright."
Her delicate voice bounced of the walls.

If only they knew another was staring at them, filled with pure jealousy.

------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙄𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬💛🤍
𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚💛
𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙖💞