Chapter 90

TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE  sat down on his dusk wooden desk, his eyes sparkling in acrimony and bitterness with a cigarette lying in between his mouth, Lucius Malfoy fibbing on the floor, his blood soaking the wooden timber panels

Corbin Yaxley sat in the corner of the cold room, clutching onto his ancient-looking jacket, shivering immensely as he looked up to his furious lord. House elves ran around with panic-stricken faces and endeavor dribbling down their heads. The Dark Lord was enraged and that was always when one yielded their lives. Lord Riddle stood up, throwing the cigarette onto the footing close to Malfoy, his face morphing into sourness as he blasted his headquarters portico open and down the corridor. Rain precipitated down violently as he frayed his black cloak over his tasteful suit, glaring harshly toward any living soul before taking his wand out of his suit's inner pocket. He went over to the meeting room and summoned the dark mark, harsh, drastic magic filling the gloaming, dusk aura.

"M'lord?" Bellatrix swelled over to her seat, bowing silently to her lord. "Sit down." His voice harshly hit her as she nodded vastly. Barty Crouch Jr, Antonin Dolohov, and Augustus Rookwood sat down bowing respectfully before sitting down in their dwellings. "Where's the others?"
He demanded, scanning the death eaters up and down.
"M'lord Rosier and Lestrange are on their way, we don't know where Malfoy is,"  Tom smirked, his handsome features, frosty twinkling hazel eyes, marble-like skin so
like no other. "He won't be here for a long time."  Antonio Dolohov and Barty Jr gulped as they held eye contact.
The dark Lord chuckled before he placed his wand on the protracted plateau. "Anyways, you lot are here for a mission."  Bellatrix shriveled in excitement as she grinned like a mad woman.

--------

Shrieking Shack

Pandora was currently baffled as she sauntered towards the blonde in curiosity her eyes scanning the figure.
"Draco?" She coldly held eye contact with the bleached buffoon her moss-green orbs scrutinizing his every single move. "Pandora." His grey eyes darted down in infamy and opprobrium before he shot toward Benjamin, fear consuming his features. "We're here to help you." Ben Heimsworth softly repeated before he walked towards the broken cabinet. "If your thinking about him you're wrong, he isn't like that." Draco looked at her in pity.
"He's tricking you!," Heimsworth belabored before he placed his wand onto the dusty cabinet.
Ben and that fool had dwelled up on her, acting as if they were doing something rational. Her eyes shifted between the two in disgust before she started to walk off.
"You've changed." His voice echoed throughout the corridors as dust danced around the aura, Draco silently listening to the conversation.

That dusk Pandora slept with a query of deception in the back of her intellect. She was about to relinquish her sanity, everyone upheld telling her he was the saint with the mind of the Beelzebub, the two-faced Lucifer, the horrendous, despicable man but she denied it with all her heart. They were amiss and awry. 

Following Morning;

She yawned and stretched, her eyes glinting as she stood up and strolled towards the ancient bathroom, opening the tap on as she looked around for a bar of soap in the cabinets. Pandora Ivy groaned as she couldn't find one so she rinsed her face with the cold water. She dried her hands before changing into a turtle neck jumper and a black skirt with tights on. She strode down the cold, lifeless stairs to see newspapers scattered across the oak timber flooring.
What on Earth were these? She swiftly grabbed one of the floors, reading one excitedly.

ATTACK IN DIAGON ALLY;

A bursting fire was spotted in Diagon ally at 3:09 am, with several dead. Minister of magic are figuring who to fault on. Suspicions are on death eaters and investigations are being held...

Those dead in fire

Jelena Leathermonds

Osila oksrila

Mark Dove

Stewart Smith

David Luxem

Priscilla Oxford

Sophie Kendof

Isaac Iivoa

Ricky Qurela

Leonardo Ezo

Gonzalo Oxbridge

Kate Holobva

David Smith

Kenzie Unmot

Christopher Garn

William Ferdinand

Oliver River

Catherine Richards

Anna Bella

Elizabeth West

Lucy Odd

Yvonne Yaxley

Esther Davidson

Heather Fero

Matthew Lond

illiyas David

Atlas Edward

William Olof

Hope Rutherford

Swetlana Ozla

Angela Rey

Ilana Husbon

Blaire Jayson

Gordon Zealand

Alexander Donmez

Patrick Helmonda

Antonio Tilly

Jennifer Holwell

Oscar Eskolia

Sabrina Davidson

Pandora's face shifted into a smirk as she lowered the paper, her eyes sparkling with satisfaction. The Wizarding World was going to pay for what they did. A sudden knock came from the window with an owl passing her a note. Pandora roughly grabbed it before opening it.

Consider it a birthday gift,

Your love.

------------------------------------------------

798 Words

Unedited.

Melissa