Chapter 2

It had been 9 years in the Dursley's house:

Petunia hated Pandora with all her heart, she had locked her under the stairs and made sure she wouldn't come out till next week, without food, or water. Pandora haunted her of Lily with those bewitching bright green eyes.

James felt this lump inside his throat whenever he spoke, guilt was coursing through him, he couldnt help but feel in fault. After all, he was told about how muggles treated people with magical powers by Dumbledore.

Lily Potter Pov:

James is so unsympathetic towards me, I don't think I did something wrong. I did this so Pandora won't get jealous of Harry being the chosen one. I did this so Harry could feel superior to those around him, I did this so Harry could know his worth.Harry will one day realize how much I care about him, James barely even talks to me and doesn't even look at me.I don't want Pandora to be a distraction towards him. Hopefully, we won't see her ever again.

Pandora's pov:

I woke up and knew it would be a bad day, I had to do the washing up I missed from yesterday.
I stood up from the inflexible mattress I had slept on and went out of my 'room'.

I slept underneath the stairs yeah, stairs. Dudley didn't even recognise his mum a couple of days ago. I remember how I couldn't even control the amused expression on my face. It was hilarious. Even though I got a beating for being disrespectful it was worth it, I can't help but control some objects around me, I think it links with the name they call me 'Freak' every day. Like always, I made breakfast for them and did the cleaning (scrubbing the toilet and irrigating the dishes). As I strolled back to my 'room' to go to get a nap, Vernon came.

"Idiot! Wake up early tomorrow to do all your chores because it's Dudley's birthday then and we need to go to the zoo."
"Okay Mr Dursley" and went to my room. Finally! I thought and went to sleep on the rock-like mattress.

4:12 am

Pandora yawned and strechted, forcing herself to get out bed. She did her light strawberry blonde hair into a tight messy ponytail and washed her face from the toilet in the side corner.

She took out a small pocket mirror from the desk and checked her appearance, mainly focusing on her face.
The question that lied in the back of her mind was, her parents.

She was told that her parents left her because they didn't want her.After all, She was a Freak'.

She couldn't help but feel a bit pitiful, She was  grateful for Mrs Dursley and Mr Dursley but she knew deep inside how much they hated her. Shrugging thoughts away she went and made breakfast for them, cleaned the dishes till they were crystalline and ate a small piece of breadI

She took all the ingredients out of the cupboards and made the cake for Dudley, she personally liked to call him the spoiled brat. She mixed the ingredients and made the perfect batter before placing it inside the oven.

4: 53am:

She took out the cake, a beautiful smell enveloping the house and set it aside so it cooled down.

5:00 am:

She took out the icing and added green food colouring. Then took out other decorations for the cake and added them even.

*Ignore the cupcakes*

*it didn't exactly look like this, this is just an example*

I set the table up with sweets, lemonade, and some of Dudley's favourite food, chicken nuggets.
Quickily I went and washed all the dishes, worried I will get caught with them. After that, I went to my 'room' and opened my hair and wore my jumper that probably existed since 1952.

*This is how she looks except she has freckles and her hair is 2 shades darker.*

Pandora got into the car, excitement flooding through her views

Dudley kept on releasing snot from his nose and Pandora was forced to clean it up.
Vernon was driving horribly but Pandora only concentrated on the view passing through, colours and mixes of tall buildings flickered before her eyes as the gorgeous green trees and grass started to exhibit.

Pandora Pov:

The next thing I comprehend, we have arrived.I and Dudley ran to see the snakes while Vernon and Petunia went to check something out in the reception. I remember the words repeating in my head:
"Listen to you, little dumb girl, you will not dare talk to anyone or dare look them in the eye, I don't want your freakishness circulating anywhere!" Vernon had said a couple of hours earlier, I remember getting the painful beating I got for not replying quickly enough. I shudder thinking about it. I looked at the snake, it was beautiful, and its jade-green scales gleamed as an illumination of the sun shone on it. "it must be horrible staying there locked up" Suddenly the Snake came out and slithered towards me "Thhhhaaannnkkk youuuuuhhh" I was bewildered. At this point, everyone was screaming their heads off. Dudley had fallen into the glass cage the snakes were in, sweat dripping off his forehead. I have to admit, it was the funniest thing I ever witnessed.

2 hours later:
We were on the way home. I looked fascinated while Dudley looked Traumatized. I knew that when we went home I was going to get beaten even though I didn't cause this. An hour had passed and we were finally home. Petunia hushed Dudley to one of his rooms while Vernon grabbed me by my hair and took me to the living room. Saying I was scared was an understatement.

3 hours later:

I came out of the living room with bruises and scars all over my body blood dripping from my nose and my hair all over my neck my lips all red in blood and sticky sweat on my forehead. Vernon then quickly went to my room and suddenly took all my clothes, which were two pairs of trousers and 3 t-shirts into my small ripped backpack. He then dragged me into the car and after 2 hours we arrived at an orphanage.

1067 words

I will be updating quite soon
With lots of love, 💕

Melissa