Chapter 18

*CONTAINS INJURIES, MAY BE TRIGGERING.*

It had been 2 weeks now since Draco and Pandora's last encounter. They both didn't talk to each other, Pandora felt hurt that Draco would even shout at her when she was trying to make him feel better. Draco on the other hand was crying, day by day he would feel worse.

Pansy, Astoria, Blaise, and even Theodore Nott tried asking what was wrong between them but they both just ignored the question.

Draco Pov:

I was in my dorm, currently staring out of the window. I needed to stop acting so pathetic, I was a Malfoy. Suddenly Blaise came inside my room."Draco, Ivy's In the hospital wing, she's been hurt in quidditch practice!"
Draco quickly stood up,  looking paler than ever, he exited his room, Blaise jogging-running from behind.

The whole Slytherin quidditch team had gathered in front of the hospital wing, waiting in the queue to give over their presents and wishes for her to be better.
Draco barged into the hospital wing, furious. How did she get hurt? Did somebody else try to hurt her? Those questions stranded his mind as he suddenly froze, shock consuming his features. Pandora was lying on the bed, a colossal bruise, dried blood scattered all over her waist."A bulger hit her on her waist while she caught the snitch." Said Madam Pomfrey.

His heart wrenched in sadness as he realized how much pain Ivy experienced."We don't know who did it but it was targeted by the Gryffindor stalls." Madam Pomfrey continued.

Lucius Malfoy suddenly barged inside the hospital wing, furious."Who did this?"
Everyone became silent.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for 1.18k
I love you all.
With lots of love💛
Melissa💞