Chapter 75

Pandora walked into Madam Malkins, glancing at the dresses and robes, her eye catches a silk, red dress before she saw Pansy Parkinson grab it from in front of her.

"Next time, Malfoy."
She smirked as she walked away.

Pandora snorted as she knew it would look like absolute shit on Parkinson.

She then saw Madam Malkin place a gorgeous dress and decided that would be hers for tonight.

She walked to the cashier and placed it on the desk.

"That will be 397.23."

Pandora mentally dropped as she stared at the cashier.

"It's real silk sweetheart."
Madam added on.

"Yeah sure."

Pandora paid and left, not giving a single glance at the others.

---------

It was now 9 pm and Pandora was getting ready, doing her hair open with waves and putting on some makeup.

Knocks echoed throughout the room as pandora placed down the lip gloss.

"Yes?!"

She saw Draco.

"Uh- Hi Pandora, are you ready?"

"Yes."

She locked her dorm before leaving, not looking at anyone.

As Pandora walked down to the Slytherin chambers she felt glares lying on her.

---------

The dark color of green clashed her vision, her eyes twinkling.

Music overcame her ears as she heard laughs and drinks being splashed.

Theodore came over.

Pandora saw 7th-years drinking Firewhiskey and grabbed one out of a random wizard's hand before gulping it down, a fire burning her throat with a bitter aftertaste.

She smirked as Theodore madly looked at her.
All she could see were sparks around her, Blaise was smoking, Draco was sitting depressed and here she was enjoying the time of her life.
As time passed the music became louder and people became even more energetic.

By the corner of her eye, she saw Pansy Parkinson And Astoria Greengrass looking at her with warmth and hatred.

"Nice dress!"
Theodore said over the blasting music, looking her up and down.

"I know!"
Pandora walked away not bothering to look at him.

"I know!"Pandora walked away not bothering to look at him

Draco came over.

"Pandora do you think we should leave, it's getting overcrowded?!"
He tried to reason over the blasting music.

"No Draco, relax."
She giggled before pulling him in, her eyes sparkling.

"Pandora, if someone finds out that your drunk, we're dead.

"No, we're not, relax there's a powerful silencing charm"

"What if Lucius finds out."

She stopped and stared at him, her green eyes turning dull, without a single twinkle.

Goose bumps prickled against her skin and Pandora dropped the glass bottle and slowly began to walk out.

"Pandora!"
Draco began to run through the rows of people dancing, the smell of cigarettes burning his nose.

Pandora ran to her dorm and dropped to the floor.

"I'll survive, somehow I always do."

That was what she said before passing out, a cigarette in between her fingers.

-----------------------------------------------

This is kinda cringe
Not edited at all

Love u all and go check out my other 2 books about Tom Riddle.

Melissa