Chapter 23

I woke up and went over to my laboratory and had a nice, warm shower. Ensuring I was clean for the day, I dried myself with an Egyptian cotton towel. Damn, this is soft. I thought

It was a Saturday so I got dressed In my outfit. I decided to wear a vintage colorful jumper with Black mom jeans. Spraying myself In my Vanilla scented body mist I exited my room and entered the library.
I saw Pansy and Draco arguing about a rare potions book.

"I grabbed the book first, making It mine!"
Said Draco smugly.
"No! I saw It first!"
"Too bad."
"No-!Ugh."

I walked towards them, grinning like a madman.

"I always knew you guys would be cute when arguing."

Pansy visibly blushed, her rosy cheeks gaining more colour.

Draco paled.

"No, No way!"

I burst out laughing.

"I mean, we wouldn't be too bad, right Darcie?"
Pansy said,  twirling a strand of hair across her fingers.
Draco looked sick.

"Anyways, what do you guys think about the wizard tournament tent," I asked, trying to change the argument.

"I want to go but unfortunately we cannot enter at a such young age."
Said Draco, looking deep in thought.

"I don't even want to go if we had the possibility, I do not want to die."
Pansy said, her eyebrows furrowing, deep In thought.

"I'll deal with those things. I have Quidditch!."
"You're still going to play Quidditch!? You cannot, father won't let you."
"Oh come on,𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚."
"Yeah right, let's go to the great hall and eat some breakfast."

We all rushed to the great hall, hungry.
I grabbed a piece of toast and smothered it in Jam taking a full bite, flavours burst inside my mouth.

Taking a sip of water I glanced back at Draco. He was getting nervous. Uncle Lucius apparently arranged a special meeting for them both so they can discuss something.
My heart 𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 for Draco. I knew that what Uncle Lucius was going to tell Draco was probably something disappointing but Draco was in high hopes. He believes that Uncle Lucius will try to talk to Draco and treat him equally.

Dumbledore suddenly started talking.
"the twızward tornament's champıons nearly have been chosen, the tıme ıs up ın 4 hours. please enter the great hall at the rıght tıme!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙉𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 3𝙠,
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝.
𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚💛
𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙖💞