Chapter 63

The buzzing sound of her alarm woke pandora up as she grumpily stood up, walked to the bathroom and brushed her teeth.

She opened her wardrobe and took out her skirt, tights, Slytherin tie, blouse and her Slytherin robe.

Putting them on, she sprayed some perfume and tied her hair into a ponytail.

She took some lipgloss and applied mascara to her eyes.

Pandora walked out of her dorm and went to the main hall, nervously looking around.

Where was everybody?!

She was just about to turn around before she saw Hermione and Harry in the corridor.
No one was there, so she decided to ask the mudblood and the halfbreed.

Probably they knew...right?

Pandora walked towards them.

"-um... Morning, do you know where we need to go... I'm really confused."

Harry just stared at her.

"Everyones getting ready, we have to go there at 9 am, it's currently 6:49, I suggest you wait because breakfast starts at 7:00, and everyone's still getting ready."
The mudblood said.

"Oh...u-m thanks I guess?"

Hermione nods, slightly smiling.

Pandora walks of, cringing at her actions and decisions.

I mean, at least she knew what to do now.

--

Hermione and Harry:

"Well, that was awkward.."

"Yeah, but I don't think she's as bad as she acts, it seems her intentions are quite different, it's like she doesn't know what to do or say, she just goes with what others close around her say..."
Said Hermione.

Harry nodded.

"She's always sad, I feel horrible for her sometimes."

"Well she's not as innocent, she has been quite nasty to us in the past."

Hermione agreed as they set off to find Ron.

--
Pandora was in the library, reading some more books as there were presently now 2 minutes till breakfast.

She placed the book back on the shelf and went to the great hall.

She sat with some Slytherins as they attempted to praise and motivate her.
She ate some toast as she nervously drank her tea.

"You've got this Pandora, we're all counting on you!"
Said a random Slytherin.

Pandora smiled as another said.

"We're definitely gonna win!"

She smiled as she stood up.

"I've got to go, bye."

"Bye!"
"Good luck."
"You've got this!!"
"Bye!"
"Bye!"
"Good luck"
"Show them what Slytherin is, show then how good we are!"

Pandora smiled at them before walking off to Dumbledore's office.

---
She entered as she saw Harry, Fleur, Victor Krum and Cedric Diggory.

"Great to see you, Miss Malfoy! Now we can all settle of to the arena."

They all held hands and apparated.

Pandora was sweating, her heart rate was pounding and beating like a drum.

"You alright?"

Asked Cedric.

(Imagine her with green eyes.)