Chapter 60

Pandora was now walking in Diagon Ally, glaring at every single soul that looked at her.

She walked through the pathway, her eyes suddenly finding the tall handsome man she had seen before.

He walked out of a bookshop, looking around before their eyes met.

It was as if time had stopped, they both were like a statue, both hearts on fire as if nothing else connected them.

He had dark blue frosty eyes like a frozen pond that had icy edges with a mix of fresh forest green.
Her eyes twinkled as a slight smile covered both of their features.

Who was this beautiful man?

He winked at her as she stared, hypnotized in his beauty. The man looked as if he was in his early twenties he was about 21 22 or 23.

However Pandora noticed something.

He had a slight red in his eyes, the forest green had started to turn into a dark red with small particles of bright blood red.

She suddenly looked away, unable to keep eye contact as guilt coursed through her body.

She had read many books, of dark magic and dark history.

This man reminded her of him...

The one that got away with everything cruel.The one that was the reason of that nasty Potters fame.

Tom Riddle.

She looked back at him, noticing his eyes still on her as she tried to read his mind.

Suddenly she felt vulnerable and accessible.

Her heart stopped.

It was him.

She struggled to breathe as suddenly the man's eyes shifted into a state of deep worry and concern.

She ran away over to the dark ally way clutching onto her heart, struggling to breathe as she took deep breaths in and out.

What was happening to her?!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Love from Melissa💓
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter :)