Chapter 92

My breath hitched, sweat dribbling down my skin, goosebumps prickling all against me

My breath hitched, sweat dribbling down my skin, goosebumps prickling all against me. "Tom?" My voice continuously leaped around the room, his wand held tightly against my neck, suddenly my vision collided with the floor, and my heartbeat frantic. Everything was nonexistent, his cold stone hazel eyes, vigorous dusk circus scent, everything pulled me towards him, but not one thing pulled him towards me. That was the extreme truth. He was using me. Seconds vastly passed till I heard rough, frantic breaths and footsteps walking around. I felt arms clutching my body in a soft, fragile way so delicate from cold, strong hands. 
I felt soft silk sheets beneath me swirl as footsteps echoed towards the other side of the room. I tried to open my eyes but colors of green and blue coalesced and fused, my mind slowly drifting into a forever sleep.

5 hours later:

Pandora Ivy yawned and stretched, her green orbs staring at the ceiling in wonder as her thoughts wandered through her messy mind. She looked around to glimpse forest green wallpaper with mint green and golden swirls roaming around it. Portraits line up throughout the chamber, her eyes latching onto the tall figure, sitting down on an oak desk facing the walls as the sound of ink scratching parchment echoed throughout the enclosure. "Tom?"
The scratching stopped, and the only sound heard was the clock ticking.

"Ivy."

He slowly turned around, both of their eyes cold but igniting, beautiful but bleak. A sudden smile took over his features, making Pandora's stomach churn in excitement and butterflies as her heart bloomed like flowers in spring. She rushed out of bed, looking around to find her chronograph.
"Where's my watch?" His eyes vastly looked around the chamber before he rushed over to his desk. "Here." She nodded before grabbing it hastily. "Thanks." An awkward silence embodied the aura as they both avoided eye contact. "Did you kill all those people?" Pandora instantly lamented what came out of her insolence. His eyes seethed right through her as she looked down. "I mean-" Her words came to a halt. "I am the dark lord after all Pandora. What jester did you expect?!" By now his bleak blue eyes were colder than Antarctica, a haze of annoyance dancing in them. "Tom-" He ambled towards the doors, not looking back once. Guilt and shame surged in through ivy, those moss-green eyes looking around in distress. Huffing, Pandora strolled externally toward one of the libraries. Something was bothering her, she felt a lump in her throat. Tom was concealing something from her, and she was sure of it. He was acting so peculiar. Pandora opened the grand doors, her eyes roaming the library, thousands and millions of books sitting down with mantles of midst dust. The sound of raindrops batting against the window echoed throughout the enclosure, the perfume of books resolving inside her proboscis. She focused on endless rows of books, her eyes locking up on one. Romeo and Juliet
Her face shifted into disgust before different thoughts proceeded to Lavender Brown. Brown loved books- before she killed her, she had always had a copy of the two star-struck lovers. Her hand felt heavy as she touched the book cover. It was a trademark new yet vintage, classic yet overrated. What was such a book doing in the dark lord's manor? Someone may have placed it here without his consent. Pandora grabbed the vintage book her fingers gliding through the golden letters.

She opened a random page:

Introduction

'very little difference between this love, and the emotion he pretended to feel for Rosaline.

Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief,
That thou, her maid, art fair than she.

This is the conventional language of love poetry; it was fashionable for lovers to speak in this way on stage. Very quickly, however, the language becomes more simple as Romeo learns to express genuine feelings.'

Her face shifted into confusion and puzzle as she slowly positioned the book on the oak desk, her sanity wandering to several scenes as her mind became messy.

Stars and luminaries like jewels sparkled and gleamed like special crystals. The sweet scent of scattered roses and sagging blossoms encircled the delicious but deadly ambiance. Oh, if only fate stopped the two lovers from meeting that night...maybe, just maybe they'd stay alive. Poison surges within their souls, the moon staring in fixation and pity, dread evident in those gleaming stars. Her ringlets danced as her moss green eyes scrutinized the summer dusk sky sparkling in atrocity and bitterness. "Mother?" Her soft voice ricocheted around the aura as she pushed her soft silky golden and chocolate-like locks behind her ears, the smell of roses and enchantment blatant from the lavish grand manor.

Pandora suddenly shut her eyes to cease the wondering thoughts in that mind of hers. She dashed upwards and strolled towards the section of dark magic books. Her heart felt at ease as she sighed, relief evident in them. She suddenly heard cackles and giggles echoing from behind.

"Bellatrix?!"

"Look at what we've got here." Bellatrix Lestrange glided her hands through the golden lining of words.
"Aww, love stories." Lestrange puppy-eyed as she giggled. "Can't wait to show the others." Pandora snatched the book of Lestrange, those electrifying eyes piercing right through her like a bullet on fire. Bellatrix continued to laugh before walking towards the doors, her wand in her hand. "I'll kill you if you do, I swear!" Pandora's eyes had darkened into a deep forest green. "Aww!" Bellatrix dashed and scrambled outside the room, towards the Dark Lords' office, her laughter echoing throughout the ambiance. A grumpy-looking dark lord slammed his door open, his hair disheveled and his eyes dead. "M'lord.." Bellatrix bowed as Ivy stared at him across the corridor. This man was so beautiful, insanely beautiful. His Charmane features made her heart bloom like a flower. Pandora Ivy and Riddle held eye contact before Lestrange suddenly started talking.
"M'lord did you know this mudblood was reading Romeo and Juliet in the library?!" She bursted out laughing.
He shot a deadly glare towards Bellatrix before he looked back and Pandora. "Leave."

"But M'lord-" Bellatrix continued.

"Bellatrix Leave, I need to talk with someone."

-----

This took so long to write for no reason😭💔

Unedited

Any recommended books?

What are yall fav Tom Riddle fanfics?
Lmk so I can check them out.

Would love to read any that you guys write!!

Melissa