Chapter 42

Pansy and Theodore had just left my room,so I went into the shower.
Scrubbing myself with my vanilla scented shower gel,I relaxed,mist covering my feautures.After washing my hair with some strawberry scented shampoo,I walked out of the shower,wrapping a towel around my slim body.

I then casted a charm that would dry me and my hair.
I then wore my uniform,slightly applying some lip gloss to my soft lips.
Leaving my hair open for the day,I sprayed some vanilla mist on my body before placing my lesson books for the day In my bag.

Leaving my dorm room,I went down the stairs towards the Slytherin Common room,excited to see Pansy and Theodore.
Checking the time it was 08:25,meaning we had 35 minutes till we had to be in class.

"Ivy?"
I turned around to see Pansy and Theodore.

"Yeah?"

"Lets go to breakfast,we have so many things to tell you!"
Said an excited Pansy.

"Alright,lets go."
I gave an unusal smile,actually shocked with my own expression.

"I gave an unusal smile,actually shocked with my own expression

*Ignore the backround please."

What was the Horcrux doing to me?
I thought.

Pansy,Theodore and me walked out of the Slytherin commom room and began walking through the cold corridors of Hogwarts.
As we were walking Dumbledore walked past us,making eye contact with me.

He definetly knows something.
I thought.
He didnt have that artifical twinkle in his eye anymore.

Dumbledore Pov:

As I was walking down the corridors of Hogwarts,I noticed that the amount of dark magic that was coming from that excuse for a student.....Pandora Malfoy.
Something was definetly up,and I was going to research,of course,after finishing my own planning........

3rd Person Pov:

After Pansy,Thedore and Pandora arrived to the great hall,Pandora decided to fill her plate with a English breakfast.As she ate her food she decided to write a letter to her Father,Uncle Lucius about how she woke up in a random Manor yesterday.

Sending the letter to her father,she drank her tea,feeling better than ever,however she couldn't help but feel a type of longing to the other part of her soul,that rested in her drawer,inside a necklace a complete stranger that mysteriously have given her.

"Pandora,we found out the 2nd task,Its about an underwater thingy."
Whispered Pansy.

"Wait how?!"
Said a confused Pandora.

Theodore and Pansy smirked,both smug.

Pansy pointed to Proffesor Snape.

Pandora looked at him,trying to controll her laughter when she noticed his confused,angry,grumpy glare.
That man was hilarious when every minute he looked like he was about to fart.

"A new combination of glares,suits him."
Said Theodore,whispering to Pansy and Pandora.

"You guys found out by him?"
Said Pandora,shocked.

"Kinda..."
Said Theodore,acting a bit weird.

"What did you guys do?"

"He told us about going into the Toilets and keeping that Golden egg of yours underwater,of course by opening it.We left that for you to do but we also overheard Cedric Diggory talking about the Task being Underwater and you having to save a person you find special."

"Right..Thank you guys,I really appreciate it."

Theodore and Pansy nodded,excited.

"Arent you going to open the egg?"
Said Theodore.

"Now?!"
Said Pandora,suprised.

"Yeah,I guess?"

"Maybe later,lets go off to class or we're going to be late."

"Yeah,lets go."
Said Pansy as they all stood up.

------------------------------------------------------------------

With lots of love💛
Melissa💞