Chapter 43

After we finished our first class,Herbology we began walking to our potions class.
Finally reaching the classroom,we entered and sat down in our seats.Like usual I sat next to Draco,we would barely even talk anymore.Anyways,Proffessor Snape entered the classroom as we all stared at him.

"Morninggg classssssss."
He said.

Everyone just stood silent,knowing that they couldn't reply.

"Everyone turnnn to page 983,we are learing how to make a ageing potion."

Everyone turned to page 983.

"Now make the potion."
He said strictly.

Some people flinched at how sharp his words were.

I opened my potions book and stared at the page.

•𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓮 (100𝓶𝓵)
•𝓟𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝓳𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓮 (10𝓶𝓵)
•𝓗𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂 𝓯𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓼 (2𝓺 𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭)
•𝓣𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵 (2𝓰 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭)
•𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓻 (5𝓺 𝓼𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮𝓭)
•𝓑𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓮 (1 𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓮𝓭)

Making sure my hands are clean,I opened my cauldron and setted it on a middle heated tempature.

I then went to the cupboards and grabbed my ingridents.

*I searched these ingridents up,so I didnt know how you exactly make it so I just made the making process up,sorry.😕*

Pouring 100ml of Red Wine In to my cauldron,I let it heat up a bit before adding 10ml of Prune Juice.I then mashed 2g of Hairy Fungus and added it,letting it boil for about 5-10 minutes.I then got 2g of Tortise shell and mixed it till it turned into a powder and added the powdered tortise shell in.Getting 5g of Catapillar,I sliced it carefully and then added 1 batt tongue,making sure it was diced before.

Mixing all these for about 15-20 minutes,I waited till it formed its green colour.

Proffesor Snape came over to me.

"Welllllllll donnnne,Miss Malfoyyyyyyy.
80 points to Slytherinnn."

I smiled,showing my beautiful dimples as my green eyes natrually twinkled.

"Thank you Proffesor Snape."
I said Proudly,looking smug.

Professor Snape looked at Draco's potion,clearly disgusted but didnt say a word.

The Gryffindors huffed,I even heard Weasel saying,

"80 points?!Is this a joke?!I bet she couldnt even make the potion correctly!"

The Gryffindors all agreed except Harry.
He just looked at them glaring.

I softly smiled at him,as he looked back at me,wide eyed.But then,he smiled back.

Remembering what Weasel had said,I grabbed my potion and chucked it in his face,anger evident on my face.

He now had Green snot-looking potion on his hair,clothes and desk.I smirked and sat back down in my seat like nothing happened.

"Mr Weasely?!"
Said Proffesor Snape.

I Knew that he saw me chucking the potion at Ron Weasely but he acted like he didn't see it.
He smirked and so did I.

"Proffesor!Proffesor that mudblood threw that excuse of a potion on me!"
Said Weasel.

"Mr Weasely,I know for a matter of fact that your actions caused your 𝗼𝘄𝗻 potion to explode,so for that 100 points will be taken of your house."

Weasel was just about to talk when Proffesor Snape said.

"I also know that you have lied straight to my face and blamed a student for such thing,you've also added un-useful horrible comments to a student coming from my house so you have proved yourself un- useful lier and a attention seeker brat.
So with that in total your house has lost 250 points so I suggest you shut your mouth for a good while."

Everyone stared wide eyed and shocked by Professor Snapes words as the Gryffindors groaned,clearly unhappy by their house mate.

"Your all dismissed,Mr Weasely you stay for you detentions everyday for 30 days by now.You better start with cleaning the libary."

"BUT-Uh please no!"

Professor Snape left the room,smirking.

------------------------------------------------------------------

With lots of love💛
Melissa💞