This is just a simple and ordinary warning.

 Hearing these words, Huo Shen's usually cold eyebrows softened.

 "Okay."

 After the reminder, Xiao Hanping operated the mecha to accelerate.

 The trail was exposed and they had no time to look closely.

 The most important point now is whether there is Schrödinger's six-star beast in the center.

 Watching the two of them crossing the mountains one after another, flying over the heads of countless strange beasts, approaching the target location at the fastest speed.

 Everyone who is paying attention to real-time projection is sweating for them.

 at the same time.

 Central Dungeon.

 Hunting League Center.

 In the spacious conference room, the long oval table that occupied two-thirds of the space was full of people.

 In the center of the long table is a projected video played by Zhong Fanglin.

 As the perspective dived into the depths, I saw the number of alien beasts that were so huge that they merged with the continuous mountains, with no end in sight.

 Everyone is no longer obsessed with staring at the video.

 They each called up the star network in front of them, and their hands flew up and down on the translucent virtual keyboard, making continuous arrangements to prepare for the upcoming battle.

 The institute also sent a text message stating that it would cooperate with the alliance to provide the front line with unconditional and unlimited supplies of needed supplies.

 Due to the haze exposed in Jinming Underground City, the institute had a rift with the Hunting Alliance.

 Now they would make such a decision simply because they wanted to make up for the relationship and make concessions to the arrogant strength.

 It's just not enough.

 The battle hasn't started yet, and the most urgent thing now is not supplies, but troops.

 Now all the hunting groups that can be sent to the west are on their way, and even the hunting group alliance cannot allocate more manpower.

 At this moment, a communication prompt suddenly came from Zhong Fanglin's earphones.

 She subconsciously looked at the bracelet.

 It's an unfamiliar number.

 Zhong Fanglin frowned.

 It was an unfamiliar number, but he could access her private network. He should be someone he knew.

 She raised her hand to connect.

 The person on the other side did not hide anything and went straight to the point: "Professor Zhong, I am Xue Yi."

 Zhong Fanglin was startled and sat up straight.

 Someone next to her noticed something strange about her and turned around: "Mr. Zhong?"

 "I'm fine."

 Zhong Fanglin waved his hand, then grabbed the cane leaning on the table and stood up, "You go on, I'll go out for a while."

 "Okay."

 Everyone watched her leave.

 Outside the door, Zhong Fanglin closed the door and asked coldly: "Xue Yi, what do you mean?"