After connecting, the figure of the city lord was slowly placed in the carriage from top to bottom.

 When she saw Huo Shen, she said respectfully: "Captain Huo," then turned to Xiao Hanping and said, "Mr. Ji."

 She did not see Gong Tao sitting opposite because he was not captured by the equipment.

 The projection resolution is very clear, enough to see the blue shadow in her eyes clearly.

 Obviously, last night was a sleepless night for her.

 Without waiting for Huo Shen to ask questions, she added, "I'm sorry to disturb you two. I know some information about the room that first caused the explosion. I don't know if it will be useful to you two." Huo Shen's eyebrows moved slightly

 .

 He and Xiao Hanping looked at each other and said, "What news?" The city lord said,  "

 That room belongs to Dr.

Dr. Yi came to Jinming alone and lived in that room until not long ago."

 Noticing her choice of words, Huo Shen asked: "You mean, Xue Yi is the only one living in that room?" The city owner hesitated: "I'm not sure about this. Dr. Xue forbids anyone from entering his room. In fact

 , Except for me, no one in Jin Ming knows the existence of

 Dr.

 Xiao Hanping observed her expression and asked: "Why did he hide his whereabouts?"

 The city lord shook his head again: "I don't know. I don't meet Dr. , other than that, there is no other communication."

 Prohibited.

 Require.

 It seems that Xue Yi has a very high status in her mind.

 Xiao Hanping then asked: "What did he promise you?"

 The city lord glanced at him and did not ask how he guessed this. He only replied: "Dr. Mechas are the scarcest combat power in small dungeons like Jin Ming. Also, the two of them also know that Jin Ming’s predecessor was the Institute’s Alien Beast Research Center. Dr. Xue is more familiar with Jin Ming’s lines than we are. Not long after arriving in the dungeon, he also helped us update some wiring devices..."

 At this point, her voice gradually weakened.

 Thinking about it now, Xue Yi was "helping" them to update the lines while laying the seeds of the fire that overturned the dungeon today.

 But the city owner's depressed mood did not last long. She continued: "I say this because it can be proved from these aspects that Dr. Xue Yi's motives are very suspicious. I hope you two can help us investigate clearly. No matter what the cost, I will We must do it!"

 She didn't need to remind her about this, Xiao Hanping and Huo Shen had already planned it.

 After hanging up the call, Huo Shen looked at Xiao Hanping.

 "The Alien Beast Research Center is not in Xue Yi's resume."

 Xiao Hanping said: "You and I don't know the internal structure of the institute."

 The research center that has been replaced by Jin Ming is indeed not in Xue Yi's resume, but Xue Yi is a senior executive of the research institute. With his authority, it should not be difficult to access the drawings of an abandoned research center.

 Huo Shen also thought of this and said, "I told you before, he is not a good person."

 Xiao Hanping glanced at him.