Xiao Hanping and others did not come out of the mecha, but in order to express goodwill, they had put away their weapons before entering the camp.

 The people on the observation deck looked down at them as they passed, their eyes wary and scrutinizing at the same time.

 The transport truck slowed down and continued forward.

 The noisy human voices were faint, becoming clearer as they went deeper.

 "That's -"

 someone on the team communication channel subconsciously exclaimed, "Old Feng!"

 It turned out that they were not the first people to come here.

 Some people in the carriage stood up suddenly.

 "Tingting!" "Dad!" "Xiaohua!"

 "..."

 The great joy of reunion overwhelmed both parties.

 Before the car stopped, someone jumped out of the car and ran to the other side with red eyes.

 Seeing this, Xiao Hanping also got out of the car, and picked up Liuqin and Ji Jiarui one by one, lest they be dragged away by the suddenly crowded crowd.

 The members of the third team strode to the side of the crowd.

 There were four mechas standing there, and the man they called "Old Feng" got up from the steps and greeted them.

 At the same time, there was a sound of the door opening and closing behind him.

 Ding Hai got out of the driver's seat.

 He stood there flexing his muscles, his eyes scanning the surroundings.

 Suddenly, his eyes stopped, and then he pretended to be casual and dawdled past.

 "Old Feng belongs to the sixth team." He looked straight ahead, and explained to Xiao Hanping in a deep voice, "Just like us, we belong to the first team of the guard team. When the tide of alien beasts came, the sixth team was sent Go to the North City Gate, you should be there when the incident happened, so you came a little earlier than us."

 Not only the sixth team, but also many survivors who were evacuated from the Holy Light City met in this temporary camp.

 At this time, two men came over.

 They were a little dissatisfied with Xiao Hanping, who had not yet left the cockpit of the mecha, but when they got closer, they noticed the thick bloodstains of different shades on the mecha, and smelled the unique rancid smell of alien beasts in the air, and then they remembered that these survivors were Those who escaped from such a dangerous environment did not show anything.

 "You guys register with the Star Network and make a record, and then you can go to the tent over there to rest."

 Xiao Hanping looked in the direction of his finger.

 There is a makeshift rest area.

 Large and small tents were spread out in a corner of the camp, but only the one in the middle was packed, and the other tents were rarely visited.

 After the big change, people were frightened, and they could feel a little safer if they stayed with others.

 However, at this time, Xiao Hanping did not plan to take a premature rest.

 "Excuse me, where is the free trade zone here?"

 The mecha's energy is running low and needs to be replenished in time, and Liu Qin and Ji Jiarui also need some self-defense equipment. There will be no shortage of these things in the free trade zone.