Bonus Chapter 2

Mumbai

Author's Pov,

Priti glanced at her sister-in-law and took a seep of her coffee.

It's been more than three hours since they reached Mumbai and after arranging their luggage got busy with their own stuff.

Her children were busy playing with their cousins while her father was resting in his room.

Piyush went with Sakshi to meet his old friends with whom he was in contact.

When she reached here, the first thing she did was hold her brother and cry her heart out, when she calmed down a bit, Sahasya went to his office and forcefully took Aahil with himself who was sticking to her, and was annoying her too much.

Now she and her sister-in-law both were sitting on the balcony of her room and were sharing an evening coffee.

Both of them didn't say anything from the time they met each other so Priti decided to break that longing silence and asked her, "How is everything going on Bhabhi?"

Prakriti smiled looking at her and said with a pinch of bitterness in her voice, "Maybe I should ask this question to you rather than you to me."

Priti's face fell and she glanced at Prakriti in disbelief.

Prakriti understood what she did and guilt surrounded her, She quickly composed herself before correcting herself, "I didn't mean to hurt you Priti but isn't it wrong that you are keeping my brother hanging around you if you don't like him say it to him and set him free."

"Bhabh-

Prakriti showed a palm to her and stopped her from saying anything and continued, "Do you know Priti me and your brother didn't marry out of love but we fell in love, and today we are leading a happy life with our children, I never thought that Sahasya Dhanrajgir a most obedient son of Dhanrajgir family will leave everything behind himself just to be with me but he did he left his family so did I and our loveless marriage is now going so smoothly with the love which bloomed between us."

Her voice softened and she continued, "When I was suffering to set my career he was always there for me whenever I needed him he stood beside me, just like the strongest pillar, I accept that we wasted the seven years of our marriage life, but in this seven years I lived a heaven on earth, and I can say he wasn't best but he became one, who said that a person can't fell in love for the second time, It happened with me so it can happen with you too."

It was true that Sahasya and Prakriti moved out of Dhanrajgir Mansion, and it was Sahasya's decision only.

When he got to know what his grandmother did he decided to leave that house without any explanation to anyone, when Prakriti tried to reason up, his answer was simple and straight, 'Where my wife can't get the respect she deserves, how I can live there.'

Those few words were enough to make her fall hard for him, that's how she got the courage to get up on her legs, and she did what she should have done long ago.

She broke all ties with her parents who married her off, telling her that they did favour on her by raising her, and she should pay back their kindness by marrying a man double to her and save their company from going bankrupt.

But now what they had in hand was nothing, their children broke their ties with them, Yes Aahil too refused to be with them, but Sahasya and Prakriti never refused their kids to meet their grandparents.

Not they will ever do it, their children didn't even know the reality of the situation and they will never let them know the truth also, about Priti she never admired anyone from the Dhanrajgir family, so she didn't even give any chance to them.