Chapter 66 (Present)

Mumbai.

Author's Pov

Ayaan glanced at Vikram's dead body and a satisfied smirk came on his lips.

He never left the backstabbers then how could he leave the man who betrayed him at the last moment?

He left him once because of their relationship but today he saw the consequence of it, and he only corrected his mistake.

His phone began to vibrate and his eyes went towards it, he saw that it was from the Shanti orphanage and decided to pick it up thinking that Priti would be there.

He picked up the call and waited for the person to speak first.

Pooja was scared to speak at first but after gathering her courage she let out in a fearful voice, "Hello, Sir I am Pooja, a caretaker of Shanti orphanage.....I called you to tell you that an unknown girl came here two hours ago and said that she needed a roof for the night, I decided to help her and took her inside the orphanage... but suddenly she vanished like she wasn't even there."

"It's ok...I will see it." he said and disconnected the call, of course, he knew who was that girl but he didn't understand why she left the orphanage without meeting her father and brother, if she was not in the orphanage then where she is, suddenly a reply came in his mind 'hospital' with his daughter.

He came out of his thought with the notification sound of his phone it was a message from an unknown number,

Your daughter is in danger.

His heartbeat skipped after reading that simple message of five words and fear irrupted inside his heart.

He glanced at Sagar and said hastily, "I signed all the papers, make sure they get quick approval from the court....and yeah don't forget to cross-check them."

He didn't wait for Sagar's reply and dashed out of the dungeon.

So many thoughts were swirling inside his head, but he decided not to do anything hastily, he calmed down his beating heart and started to think with a calm mind, first, he decided to send that unknown number to Kabir and ask him to find out about its location.

First, he needs to know if that unknown person is telling the truth or not, if it is a fraud he will make sure to send that fraudster to hell, but a thought came to his head, 'except his friends no one knows in the whole city that he has daughter then how that unknown person got to know about his daughter, he was sure that person was someone from his knowing circle.'

He stopped the car engine and took out his phone he sent that unknown number to Kabir and asked him to find out the location of that person, then his mind went towards her, if he went to the hospital it would take more than half an hour, what if he asked someone to check if she is there or not.

He remembered that Alina just delivered the baby in the same hospital where Nira was admitted, which meant Vrishank would be there in the hospital.

He took his phone and decided to call Vrishank, but before he could dial his number, Vrishsnk's number flashed on his phone screen.

He didn't wait and quickly received the call, "Vrishank please check if Nira and Priti are there or not, and if they are there, please don't let them go-

But before Ayaan could finish his words Vrishank shouted in anger, "Fucking Stop Ayaan, Priti Priti Priti....one day that girl is going to kill you and you will be the one who is going to grant her all rights, are you blind or what? Can't you see what is happening around you?.... I am fucking warning you that girl is a witch, I am damn sure that girl is behind all the things happening-