Chapter 35 (Present+Past)

Present.

Utter Pradesh, Lucknow.

Author's Pov,

Priti woke up from her sleep with a horrible nightmare and her eyes moved around the room.

She sighed in relief and glanced beside her, after seeing Piyush sleeping peacefully, she got up from the bed and went inside the bathroom, she glanced at her eyes which were looking hollow.

The eyes which were always full of hope and dreams now left nothing in them, her eyes went towards her body, and she slowly opened the knot of her nightgown letting it slip down from her body and touch her swollen belly.

She stood in the shower, and a memory struck her head, she lost her senses and started to scratch her body badly, a sob escaped her mouth and she fell on the ground weeping loudly.

Piyush who was sleeping peacefully woke up from his sleep, hearing a weeping sound from the bathroom.

He didn't notice his sister and understood she was the one who was inside the bathroom.

She quickly ran towards it and banged on the door, his heart pained after hearing his sister's loud sobs, he couldn't control his cry and shouted thinking something horrible in his mind, "Di open the door please."

But Priti didn't reply, she wasn't in her senses to hear anything the pain in her chest was making her restless, she was tired of pretending that everything was fine when that man destroyed her.

"Di open the door Please, or I will call Ayaan Bhai."

******

On the other side

Ayaan stood in the shower letting the cold water touch his rigid body and wash out the blood that was flowing out of his wrist.

He kept his both hands on the glass wall and opened his eyes, and slowly warm liquid flowed out of his eyes, many times he tried to stop them but they just flowed out.

She is everywhere, In his mind, In his every memory, In his every breath and his heart...She is just his need that he can't avoid, she is just necessary for him to live, the most poisonous drug he ever took for survival.

Why he is so addicted to her?

It's been almost five months since he caged himself here only to feel her presence near him, but the horrible thing that he did to her was the only thing that was haunting him.

But does he regret doing it?

Maybe No, he didn't.

She fucking killed his children why he will regret doing it?

But if he knew that they died just because of him.

Karma is bitch, they only paid with their life for their father's sin which he committed in the past.

Suddenly he heard the ringing sound of his phone but he ignored it and again went into her memories...

He pulled her inside the bathtub and encircled his hand around her naked body, Priti tried to free herself from his tight grip but he groaned in annoyance, so she let him do whatever he wanted.

He kissed her earlobe and moved his mouth near her neck, sucking and beating her sensitive spot making her moan with his sweet assaults.

"Ahhh....Ayaan I am getting..

"Ahhhh....shit I am too late....

"Just keep quiet Ms Priti Sharma...I am your boss so I am permitting you to stay at home and...