Chapter 46 (Past)

Past.

Sharma House.

Author's Pov,

Ayaan stopped the car, and said in a plain tone, "Get down."

He was sure if he stopped with her he would harm her but she stubbornly sat on his lap and pleaded, "Ayaan I didn't lie to hurt you, I-

But before she could speak further she felt a sharp pain on her cheek.

He held her jaw tightly and slammed his lips on her biting them harshly.

She was too stunned to do anything further, the fact that he slapped her was enough to stop her senses, after some time when his anger didn't calm he pulled her out of the car and dragged her towards her home.

He opened the door with a loud thud but was stunned after seeing the people who were inside the house.

He quickly left her wrist and masked his gloomy expression with a blank look.

Piyush's eyes fell on Priti and he excitedly yelled, "Di is here."

Alina and Nidhi both turned their heads to look in that direction only to get frightened.

Both girls were shocked as hell after seeing the man standing beside their friend they had never expected, but when they noticed Piyush running toward Ayaan with a smile on his lips, they understood, that Priti hid so many things from them, for which they surely needed answers.

Priti didn't say anything and walked towards her bedroom, still in a daze with the impact of that slap.

Alina and Nidhi noticed a slap mark, her bruised lips, and both of their heart thumped in fear.

Alina didn't say anything and dashed out of the house, Nidhi calmed herself and said to Ayaan, "Hello Sir."

Ayaan just nodded his head in acknowledgement, Nidhi wasn't in the mood to say something but after debating with herself she said, "I....I...and Alina thought to surprise Priti, so...we brought Piyush home, we thought to have lunch and dinner together, but...

She gulped down her words and continued, "I cooked lunch and ordered dinner for the night....so I am leaving now."

She glanced at Piyush who was looking so confused by her words and nervously walking out of the house.

Piyush glanced at Ayaan and asked in confusion, "What happened to Di?"

He forcefully smiled and replied, "Nothing...she is sad, I will talk with her, go eat something and sleep inside your room."

Piyush nodded his head and went inside the kitchen, his smile vanished and he ran towards her bedroom.

He opened her bedroom door only to see her sitting on the floor and crying hysterically.

His heart shattered after looking at her messy state and it was all because of him.

He closed the door behind himself and slowly forwarded his feet towards her.

He sat down near her and slowly forwarded his hand to wipe her tears but she jerked it away.

He sighed and pulled her into his embrace.

She tried to push him away but he again pulled her tightly, she beat on his chest with her little fist and said hiccupping a little, "You...slapped-

But before she could complete her sentence he quickly kept his finger on her lips and whispered, " Shhh.....just keep quiet, I will not do it again."

His eyes fell on her red hand, swollen cheeks, and bruised lips making the guilt surge through his heart.

His heart burned with an unknown pain, he held her in his arms and slowly forwarded his feet toward the bed.