Chapter 34 (Present+Past)

Present.

Authors Pov,

Ayaan glanced at his hand which was bleeding badly but he wasn't in pain, the pain he caused her was much greater than it but he was bound to do it and he didn't regret any of it.

It's been three months since she left him, leaving him with the same pain with whom he was dealing before meeting her, his eyes fell on the TV screen where her pictures were displayed one after another so many pictures, that were taken without her knowledge, he glanced at her smiling face and gulped down the whole whisky from glass that was in his hand.

He closed his eyes letting the tears slip out of his eyes and a beautiful memory came crashing into his head like lightning.

"How I am looking Ayaan?"

Her chirpy voice reached his ear making him forcefully lift his eyes and stare at her beautiful figure.

"What the hell!!"

Her smile vanished in thin air and she stared at him with shock.

This was not the response she ever expected from him, she thought she was looking sexy in that see-through Maxy dress

She kept her hand on her waist and asked, "And for what that hell was?"

Ayaan rolled his eyes at her words and got up from bed.

He slowly took his steps towards her and she kept looking at him not moving back.

He grabbed her waist and slammed her on

"Do you want me to fuck you once again?"

She stared at him in shock, they had just been on the bed for almost five hours, was he Kidding her?

"And Do you want me to stay in bed for a week?"

Ayaan tucked her hair behind her ear and admired her breathtaking beauty.

"You are fucking gorgeous, Sweetheart."

Priti blushed hearing his words but hiding it from his eyes she sassily replied, "I know Mr Singhaniya I am way more beautiful than the girls roaming behind you.....but don't think I will permit you to have your ways with me."

His smile widened and he pushed her onto the bed, "I don't need permission to touch what's mine.....Let me tell you how beautiful you are in all ways."

Her breath hitched in her throat she was so soar there to go through it once again.

"We are not doing anything."

She said and sat properly, Ayaan raised his brow and fell beside her he pulled her onto his body and asked,

"Do you think you could stop me from reaching out to you in every way?"

Priti stared at his handsome face and slowly moved her eyes towards his lips.

She quickly pecked his lips and hid herself in his chest, "I want you to reach me in every way, hold me, make me feel alive and love me endlessly."

His hold loosened around her and his black orbs got stuck on the ceiling.

His thought broke feeling her fingers on his shirt buttons, "I love you Ayaan...It's not a childish crush it's my pure feelings for you as my heart, I don't want anything else just you and only you, I just want your heart to stay inside and nothing else."

Her warm tears soaked his shirt letting him feel the intensity of her words.

His hands automatically removed from her body and he coldly replied,