Epilogue 2

Author's Pov,

"She too was innocent...but you destroyed her innocence...what if someone did the same with your daughter."

Ayaan's eyes shot up toward him but he controlled himself from lashing out at the man.

He gritted his teeth and said in a low voice, "Don't you dare to utter a single word about my daughter."

Rajiv smiled and said, "Oh so there is someone whom you love Mr Singhaniya."

Ayaan just wanted to kill the man who was standing in front of him but it hurt like hell knowing that he couldn't, just because of the promise he made to her.

Still, there was a pain in his heart for getting backstabbed by the person whom he trusted most, he held his tired eyes up and asked in a calm voice, "Why Rajiv?"

Rajiv's lips curled up in a smile, he was waiting for this question but Ayaan already knew the answer, so what was the use of uttering those same things again and again?

He glanced at the tiny creature in his hand and answered, "You know the reason, what is the use of rubbing the salt on each other's wound."

Ayaan knew he too thought in the same way the world thought about him twelve years ago, but he didn't want to blame him for this nor he would give any clarification.

In the end, a brother lost his sister just because of him, but suddenly all the things got hit in his mind and he started to join all the events that occurred in his life from Priti's entry to her leaving him, and when he got to the conclusion, he was shaking in dread.

Ayaan's eyes moved towards him and he asked with shocked-filled eyes, "Does that mean you were planning this for a long time."

Rajiv smiled and replied, "It's a shame to know that a genius like you didn't understand this."

Ayaan face palmed himself, he forgot never to trust anyone if he is blood-related to you Also, he remembered his namesake father Ardhansh Singhaniya telling him these once, and now he regrets that he believed Rajiv more than himself.

Rajiv laughed taking his attention and calmly said, "Fucking twelve years of my life, I invested my twelve years to see you on your knees and they worth it, and it's satisfying, Do you know why? Because I remember seeing my sister in this same condition begging you for mercy, but I am disappointed in myself that I didn't become able to make you beg............ I remain with you only to see you helpless for once but I never knew you will give me so many chances to witness your misery, but this fucking thing is so satisfying, I am seeing that old myself in you, but I am not responsible for this, the one who is responsible for all these things are you......you turned me in the monster which I never wanted to be, you changed so many people and I too ranked in that list."

Ayaan's eyes were stuck on his daughter, he was listening to all the things Rajiv was saying but the only thing that was coming inside his head was his daughter.

He would be an evil man, a destructive son, violent lover but he could never become the worst father.

"I never thought you would fall in love with someone but you did You fell in love with her, and that was the point I knew I won half of the war, The first thing I did was let you fall for her when I already knew your past was connected to her, I knew she wasn't that woman's daughter but Your uncle Saransh Dhanrajgir's daughter still I equipped you with the wrong information, I was the one behind her father's accident, behind her brother's accident, I was the one who informed your grandfather about your relationship with her....in short, I was the one behind all the things from her escaping to you and you caught her again, only to see you suffering and I witnessed it.....it's heartbreaking to get stabbed by your most trusted man, but I know you don't have a heart so it does not apply to you.....but I am pitying myself for what I became in revenge I killed my love with my own hand, I killed Nidhi...I fucking killed my love......but I won't regret it after seeing the result."