Chapter 39 (Past+ Present)

Mumbai, On the highway.

Author's Pov,

Vriahank glanced at Ayaan who was typing something on his phone and said to Rajiv who was driving the car, "Did your Boss know Rajiv that it's Sunday."

Ayaan knew it was a direct taunt for him but he ignored him like always and again started to type on his phone, suddenly Vrishank remembered something and he spoke knowing that Ayaan would be more interested in knowing about it.

He smiled internally and asked, "I heard that there is a shoot going on at Juhu Beach. Is it right Rajiv?"

Rajiv glanced at him from the rearview mirror and understood the meaning behind the words, he was not interested in answering that question but it was his duty to answer so he answered, "Yes you are right Sir."

"Do you know who the model is?"

Rajiv knew where that conversation was heading he didn't wish to take her name but not having another option he answered, "Yeah it's Ms Sharma."

Ayaan's hand stopped, he knew his fucker friend did that deliberately to take his attention, and he was disappointed in himself knowing that the first time that fool succeeded in doing it.

For the last five months, he has been avoiding her like the plague, knowing that it will be not good for both of them.

But whenever he saw her at any party, it just left him breathless, pulling him more towards her, the darkness that he hid under himself making it overpower his sane mind.

He always sat away without coming in any contact with her, knowing that her intoxicating smell would wake up the demon in him, but he still knew every change that happened in her body and life.

He took note of each man who stared at her in a way he would never appreciate,  he made sure to show those men hell.

He also knew about her alcohol addiction and he didn't like it at all but he brushed it away trying to tell his mind that she doesn't owe him anything.

He fucking doesn't want to admit it but, she was badly affecting his daily life, whenever he tried to have sex with another woman, her face flashed in front of his eyes, stopping him in between.

She was doing everything without doing anything and he wasn't even able to stop her.

He was avoiding Mahira just because of her. It wasn't like he give fuck about Mahira's feelings but he care about his loss and Profits more than any fucking thing in this world.

It never happened to him before, so why now? and the worst thing was that Vrishank knew everything so he was taking advantage of it.

Out of nowhere a desire to see her woke up inside his heart, and unknowingly words left his mouth, "Turn the Car, Rajiv."

Rajiv sighed and turned the Car towards Juhu beach.

Vrishank smirked in his mind, he was already going there, and his friend just saved his time.

***********

Juhu Beach.

Ayaan came out of the car and his eyes went toward the set, but for whom he was there was not in sight.

Suddenly his eyes fell on her petite figure and his breath hitched in his throat, she was growing so fast, but the innocence on her face was still there, and was making him go insane.

He didn't fail to notice the anxiety in her eyes and slowly forwarded his legs towards her but his phone rang making him stop at his step.

He glanced at the caller ID and a frown appeared on his forehead.