Epilogue 1

Author's POV,

Sahasya heard the voice of his brother-in-law and saw him running toward the TV, and everyone looked at him in confusion but that didn't last long when Aahil switched on the TV and started the news channel,

Everyone stared at the news channel with curious eyes to know what was going on.

News-

Hello people, I am Tanisha Garewal and you are watching the news live.

We are here to discuss the Priti Sharma murder or Mystery case.

You will be thinking that the murder case was solved then what we are doing here? so the answer to this question is, we have got the biggest proof of that solved murder case, Yeah you heard it right, the proof which can turn the whole case up and down.

Last week Mr Nisham Ahuja surrendered himself accepting that he was behind Priti Sharma's murder and that the case was closed by the high court, but the video that we will play now, will turn all pages of this murder mystery and will open the dark pages of Ms Sharma's life, but that video will solve the more mysteries, first take look at it,

Video Clip-

A man was sitting on a chair and darkness surrounded him slowly a spotlight moved on him and his features got cleared.

It didn't take time for people to recognize who He was. The King of the Entertainment and Business world.

His eyes were cast downward but his well-built and rough body language was enough to identify him, in the end, he was more famous than any other actor in the entertainment industry.

He lifted his face and his black forest eyes came in contact with the camera, but they were swollen a little bit, showing that he had cried for hours, there was longing sadness swirling in his eyes, and the smile that was gracing his beautiful lips weren't reaching his soul.

He was looking devastated, vulnerable, and heartbroken at the moment, he was looking like a parched rose that was drained by the brittle, the sad smile gracing his lips showed the loneliness his heart held, suddenly he chuckled and said in a calm tone, "Should I introduced myself.

He chuckled knowing that there was no need to do it, but he wanted.

I am Ayaan Not Ayaan Singhaniya, I don't want to get recognized by that surname...but what an irony no one will acknowledge my presence without it because I didn't earn anything that people will recognize me for my work.

I got everything by birth, I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, a bloody privileged bastard.

I know I will be a role model for so many youths who want to pursue their careers in business or the entertainment industry, but do I deserve this?

A big No.

There will be one more question in all of your heads and that is why?

So the answer is.............. a rapist can't be someone's role model, a molester, murderer, hypocrite, selfish, egoistic and paedophile can't be someone's inspiration, and I am all of them, the cruellest demon ever alive.

I am sick... Did you hear it I am sick....he chuckled and continued.

Now you decide do I deserve to be called a human, or if you called me an animal it will be an injustice to them because they are more merciful than me.

My life was nothing but a war of survival, and I am still fighting to survive in this world, a life full off nightmares and pain, not physical but mental and emotional pain.