Chapter 47 (Past)

Author's Pov,

(After 3 Days.)

The runway stretched like an endless path, a gleaming strip of polished wood, bathed in a soft, ethereal glow that emphasized its grandeur.

It stood as a beacon in the centre of the room, surrounded by a sea of eager faces awaiting the spectacle about to unfold.

As the music reverberated through the space, the atmosphere crackled with anticipation. Backstage, a flurry of activity buzzed with last-minute adjustments and meticulous preparations.

Models adorned in elegant, avant-garde attire stood poised, their expressions a blend of confidence and excitement.

"Do I look good Nidhi Di?" Priti asked feeling a little bit nervous.

It was not her first time walking on the runway, but today she was nervous knowing that he was sitting in the audience.

"You are looking stunning sweety," Nidhi complemented and kissed her cheek.

Alina who heard it scrunched her nose in distaste and taunted.

"People nowadays don't have any shame."

Nidhi slapped her shoulder shutting her up, But Priti heard it and felt bad about her words.

She knew Alina wasn't bad, she didn't want her to stay in a relationship with Ayaan but it was just impossible for her to stay away from him.

She is addicted, to him, to his care, to his voice, People would call her shameless but she is addicted to his touch too and she is not ashamed of accepting it openly.

The lights dimmed, signalling the imminent commencement.

Priti sighed she still had time as she was show stopper.

A hush fell over the room as the first model emerged, gliding effortlessly, radiating a magnetic allure. Each step synchronized with the pulsating rhythm, commanding attention with grace and poise.

Garments crafted with intricate precision adorned the figures, telling stories through fabric, colour, and texture.

Every stride unveiled a new narrative, a fusion of artistry and imagination that mesmerized the audience.

Ayaan didn't lift his eyes to look at any model his eyes were stuck on his Phone.

He was there just for her sake so what was then why he should waste his time by looking and admiring the other models?

"At least look at the clothes," Vikram, who was sitting beside him said.

"I Am not interested."

He replied and again emerged himself in his phone, but Vikram's next word pulled his attention.

"Fucking Hot black beauty."

Ayaan lifted his eyes and got stuck on her.

The black backless dress draped elegantly over her silhouette, a stunning contrast against her radiant, melanin-kissed skin.

The sleek fabric cascaded down her back, revealing the graceful curvature and sculpted lines, an embodiment of sophistication and allure.

The dress, a masterpiece of design, was a symphony of subtlety and sensuality.

Its daring low-cut back accentuated her confident posture, exuding a quiet confidence that captivated all who beheld her.

The simplicity of the black fabric juxtaposed with the boldness of the design emphasized her natural beauty and empowered presence on the runway.