Chapter 16 (Past)

Mumbai, Singhaniya House.

Author's pov.

Adhiraj glanced at his wife and let out,

"He thinks that I don't know anything about him or what he is doing with his life. I don't want him to become like his father. I am trying my hard not to lose him but he is choosing the path of his destruction. I just don't want history to recite itself."

Shailaja kept her hand on her husband's shoulder and assured him. "Leave it Adhiraj Ji. Don't compare Ardhansh and Ayaan they are too different. Ardhansh was so mad behind that girl that he forgot his boundaries, which caused him to go through self-made hell. In Ayaan's case, he can't stay with the same girl for more than one night, Do you still think that he is the same as his father? History will never repeat itself, Ayaan is too different Adhiraj Ji."

"Still I am scared Shailaja, at last, he is his blood."

***********

Mumbai, Saint Claret school.

Priti's POV,

Saveer dropped us at our school and he went to his college. I saw there were so many people gathered around our school.

Media, paparazzi, and reporters were already waiting outside of the school gate.

It looked as if someone most famous person was coming here and the excitement adoring their faces was telling the same thing.

I glanced at Shreya and curiously asked, "Who is coming Shreya?"

She gave me a look that said are you serious? and slapped my head, "Dumbo what were you doing all this time."

"Why did you slap me? I just ask you a simple."

I was confused as hell, I just asked her question what was wrong with it.

She rolled her eyes at me and replied, "Do you even know for which modelling agency you gave the audition?"

I shook my head "I thought what is the use of knowing the agency's name when you are not going to win?"

"Yeah, you are right," She said and I didn't like her words, she is my friend she should have encouraged me but here she is again demotivating me.

"The agency for which we gave the audition is Singhaniya Modeling Agency," She chirped excitedly and My eyes widened in realization.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY SHREYA?" I asked in utter shock, my heart thumping loudly inside my ribcage, is it true? But again a thought came inside my mind, Why the hell do they need to organize a competition in a school? they can get any most paid model in the world, So keeping my excitement in my heart I quickly asked,

"But why will a billion-dollar company's CEO organize this competition in a small school?"

Shreya glanced at me uninterestingly and answered, "Charity babe, give a chance to the girls who don't have the money for the fees of their modelling colleges and be a hero in others' eyes."

Yeah that's bad I don't like people doing charity for the sake of publicity but for now, I wasn't interested in talking about that matter, I was more interested in knowing who the hell was coming into our school, I shrugged off my thoughts about that topic and quickly asked,

"Then who is coming to our school?"

"AYAAN SINGHANIYA."

Listening to his name my heart again started to beat loudly. No one knows that I have a huge crush on Ayaan Singhaniya, not Shreya.