Chapter 57 (Present)

Author's Pov,

"Are you tired of me Mr Dhanrajgir? Or have you got someone else to take out your frustration?"

Sahasya closed his eyes, he didn't want to hurt her anymore, what he had done earlier was enough to make him guilty, but her words pierced his heart.

He never wanted her body, it was always her heart, but which man would behave like a sane person knowing that his wife loves his brother not him.

He didn't turn and answered, "I think it isn't your concern now, A day after tomorrow you will get a divorce paper please sign it, and get free from this unwanted marriage."

Tears fell from her eyes after hearing his words, she isn't a thing to use when you need it and throw it when your needs are fulfilled.

He opened the door to go out but was shocked after seeing his mother standing at the door holding his six-month-old daughter in her arms, the disappointment was evident in her eyes.

Mohini glanced at her son and calmly said, "I need to talk to you Sahasya wait for me in your study room."

Sahasya nodded his head and dashed out from there, Prakriti heard her mother in laws words and gathering her all courage she quickly pulled the duvet on her naked body, Mohini forwarded her feet towards her and after seeing the clothes which were scattered on the floor, she understood what happened a few hours ago.

She sat down beside her and skimmed her face both of them didn't utter a single word for a few minutes.

Mohini gave Pakhi in her arms and said softly, "Learn to say No Prakriti."

After hearing her mother-in-law's words a sob escaped from her lips but she quickly kept her hand on her mouth seeing her sleeping daughter.

It wasn't new for Mohini, she also faced the worse than this but with growing age, she learned to fight back, she wasn't a bad lady, but she behaved harshly with Prakriti not to show that she was her mother-in-law, but she didn't want her daughter in law to face the same thing which she is facing till now.

She glanced at her and said, "Wear your clothes or you will catch a cold."

She got up and went outside of the room to talk with her son.

Sahasya's study room.

Mohini sat down on the sofa and signed Sahasya to sit on the opposite side.

He quietly sat down and waited for his mother to speak, Mohini glimpsed at him and after a short silence said, "I know Sahasya you are enough capable of handling your relationship and I will not meddle in, but I heard what you said to her and can I ask you what she did that you asked her for divorce."

Sahasya's eyes went toward his mother he already knew it was coming, he sighed and calmly answered, "She is forced into this marriage, Mom, I knew it from the start of our relationship but I realized it too late, she can't be happy with someone, who just forces himself on her, she needs someone who will understand her, support her and most importantly love her."

Mohini stared at her son, she knew he loved her, and she didn't know why he was saying this, but the way he was thinking was so wrong.

They weren't alone to make such a decision drastically, they had two children together, what about them, he wasn't thinking.

She glared at him and said, "What about your children Sahasya? Did you think about them? Your daughter is just six months old"

Sahasya closed his eyes and replied, "They are mine Mom, and I will not force them on her."