✧PROLOGUE ✧

A girl was naked under the quilt, she was looking at the white ceiling crying silently at her fate for being so cruel to her.

A handsome man was also sleeping under the same quilt and he too was naked, giving the clue of things that occurred between them, a few hours ago.

She tilted her head and glanced at the man's sleeping face, taking note of his facial features.

He was looking handsome in his sleeping state too, his eyelashes were making shade on his fair cheeks, few stubborn hair curls were falling on his forehead, trying to trouble his peace, but it didn't bother him, he was still sleeping peacefully.

He had the most handsome facial features anyone would have ever seen, for a minute she felt envious of him for having such beautiful facial features, and flawless fair skin unlike her dark skin, but that jealousy vanished in the thin air when she remembered about his heart which is darker than a coal mine.

She wasn't a beautiful girl, not even an average-looking girl. She was a dark-skinned ugly girl, that's what people called her, Then why a extremely handsome billionaire like him is behind her, a playboy of country, who is dream of country's sexiest girls was behind a school going ugly girl.

It sounds weird but it was true.

There are three doors to hell~ Lust, Greed and selfishness.

He possesses all of them, lets see how far he would go to fulfill his lust.

Being the other woman doesn't make you win.
It makes you lose........... Your self-esteem your values, your character. You didn't get love. You gained lies, deceit, and stolen affections that didn't belong to you.

Mature content 🔞

The theme of this story is disturbing if you don't feel like reading it leave it without any hesitation choice is yours.🙂