Chapter 27 (Past)

Flashback

Priti's POV,

After college, I went home with a wide smile on my face and told Paa that I won the competition.

He demonstrated by his face that he was happy and said that 'he was so glad about it.'

But I knew he didn't like the fact, I could never fail to read his emotion.

I don't know what issue he had with the entertainment industry but he always shows his dislike towards it.

Sometimes I feel like he is hiding some secret behind his displeasure.

When I was talking with Paa.

Saveer came to our house and hugged me tightly, "I am happy for you Priti."

Of course, Shreya would have told him.

I also hugged him back, and he shouted in happiness, "I need a fucking treat, Priti."

He didn't notice Paa who was glaring at him.

I signed him to look back and when he did his jaw dropped in fear.

He took out his tongue in a childish manner and held his ear, "Sorry uncle I didn't notice that you were here, please forgive me, actually I just wanted to ask if I could take Priti out with me and Shreya."

Paa glanced at him and replied, "No you can't."

I glanced at Paa who disagreed with Saveer's proposal.

But I wanted to go, So I ran towards him and hugged him tightly, I glanced at him with my puppy eyes and pleaded, "Paa please, I want to go out."

He tried to come out of my hold but I again held him tightly, I knew it would work, after five minutes of strong struggles he sighed and said to Saveer, "Look Saveer, I am permitting her to go out cause I trust you so take care of her and if anything happened to her, I will surely kill you,"

Hearing his words I kissed his cheek, I knew this man surely loved more than anyone could ever do, I winked at Saveer and ran towards my bedroom to change into something good.

After 30 minutes I came downstairs and saw that Saveer and Piyush were playing ludo.

I was about to shout but my gaze fell on Paa who was glaring at me, I know why he was glaring at me but I again ran towards him to use my most successful trick, but this time he showed me his palm stopping me in the mid-track.

"Why did you wear that Priti? go and change it."

I glanced at him with the most innocent eyes I could ever make, but he was looking like he would not melt down.

I smirked inside my mind and decided to use my favourite brahmastra.

I made myself ready and teardrops gathered in my eyes it was just a talent in me that I was proud of.

I looked at his eyes, and that changed seeing my tears, slowly teardrops started to fall from my eyes and he came running towards me.

He hugged me tightly and said, "Wear whatever you want but don't cry Piyu."

I hugged him happily, I love this man more than anyone in my life.

I glanced at Saveer who rolled his eyes, I knew what he was thinking, that I am such a drama queen, yeah I am.

I glanced at Piyush who was giggling, I sent him a fly kiss and broke the hug, "Can I go now Paa,?"

I knew he wasn't ready but nodded his head.