7| Her Mother 18+

Priti's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

He was moving too fast and hastily causing my breath to get stuck inside my lungs.

I coughed but somehow managed to take him inside sucking over his shaft, hearing his growls and grunts, sounding like mocking laugh to my ears.

He ceased his actions, and came inside my mouth growling in satisfaction and I gulped down the warm liquid like a good obedient slut.

He patted my head as his pet and lifted me up from the ground, making me sit on his shaft, he closed the little gap between us.

I began to move slowly and he threw his head backwards in pleasure, his hand slowly went towards my bra's hooks and he unhooked them, leaving my breast free for his hungry eyes.

"I love them, Priti," He growled and bent forward, keeping his hot mouth on my right nipple sucking and biting it harshly.

"Ahhh......."

Tears in my eyes rolled down in humiliation for moaning, but I didn't let myself breakdown.

He moved his mouth to my lips and sucked over them, but I kept my mouth shut not giving him access, only to get spanked hard on my ass and a yelp left my lips.

I opened my mouth when his hand went under my panty, I closed my eyes in shame, and he caressed my private area.

He inserted his finger inside my vaginal opening and started to move in and out at a fast pace, he increased his pace again and added one more finger, before thrusting inside, I dug my nail into his back and scratched it.

I was feeling too much pain there I didn't know how I will take him inside.

He pushed me onto the ground and came over to me, He was madly kissing my upper area and was leaving his marks on it.

I was not feeling any pleasure it was pure pain which he would never understand, I remembered the man who used to handle me tenderly, and tears rolled down from my eyes.

He removed his clothes and came over to me his hand went towards my panty and he ripped it off in one go.

I turned my head in shame but he held my chin and made me look at him, I could see an extreme hatred for me in his eyes and it always pierced my heart.

"Look whore how wet you are already, I thought that you have some dignity left in you but you always stated me wrong, You proved that you are her daughter." He hissed and my heart began bleeding.

Why does he always have to remind me that I am her daughter? I already regret every day that I have her blood.

He positioned himself at my entrance and rubbed his shaft, I closed my eyes to feel the pain and waited for him to break me once again, he entered inside and I felt like he ripped my vagina.

My scream and voice were muffled by his large palm, And he quickly moved inside and outside,

"Ohhh!! Fuck...sweetheart you feel so good, Yesss.."

"How could you still be so tight? I fucked you so many times still this hole of yours is so good."

I heard his wild grunts and tried to come out of his hold, but it was tightened brutally.

I was screaming in pain but he kept his hand on my mouth not letting my sound come out, I was feeling like I would die in pain, but if I died who would take care of my brother? No one is there for him, whatever he has is just me, I will endure it I can't die leaving him in this world where a monster like this man exists.