Chapter 30 (Past)

Sharma House.

Author's POV,

Priti woke up from her sleep with a jerk and her body drenched in sweat.

She glanced at her surroundings and took a sigh of relief after realising that she was inside her bedroom.

She quickly checked her and noticed the fingerprint on her wrist, she understood what happened last night wasn't a bad dream it was true, tears started to roll down her eyes thinking about the possibility.

She was still feeling his hands all over her body and felt disgusting with her own body.

It was foreign for her to get touched by a man in this way, but he didn't just touch her, he left an unknown fear inside her heart about getting touched in that way.

She didn't tell her father anything not wanting to give him pain and told Saveer to do the same.

It's so disgusting to even think about that incident, she just regretted going out, if she had listened to her father it would have never happened.

She wiped her tears and decided to stay strong, she wasn't weakling, was she?

She pulled a forceful smile on her lips and glanced at the clock, her eyes widened it was 6 PM.

She rubbed her face thinking if her father saw her swollen eyes he would get suspicious that she cried.

She got up from her bed and tried to walk towards the washroom but fell to the ground with a loud thud.

She realised her ankle was injured, she remembered how she fell when she was walking towards him.

Everything began to come to her mind like recorded video making her eyes again blurry with tears.

How he touched her waist, how he kissed near her lips, he even unhooked her bra, she stopped going further not wanting to cry once again and give her father an idea about her tears.

She got up with great difficulty and walked towards the bathroom.

When She got inside, she stripped her clothes and started showering, letting cold water touch her body, thinking that it would wipe out his touch from her body.

She started to rub the areas where he touched her like she was trying to remove that skin from her body with his touch on it.

She held the sponge and started to rub her neck, her waist, her face, and her tummy.

Her honey-coloured skin was turning red with her assault but she didn't yelp in pain.

She stopped herself when she heard a continuous knock on her bedroom door and decided to stop there.

She wiped her body and put on her panty and bra.

She wore a white shirt dress that reached below her Knees and was hiding her inners very well.