Chapter 26 (Past)

Mumbai, Valentine Club.

Author's POV,

''Get ready for punishments Ms. Sharma."

Ayaan declared and gulped down the liqore emptying his glass in one go.

Rishabh was ready to put some sense in his brother's head but he got interrupted by an unexpected phone call.

He glanced at the caller ID and saw it was his father.

He quickly received the call but after hearing his father's words, the land slipped down from his legs, he got up from his seat, and spoke,

"Guys I have some important work I have to take a flight to Rajasthan tonight itself."

Ayaan who was lost in his reverie, glanced at him and asked in a calm tone "You are not going to meet Dadi, she was missing you."

Rishabh glanced at him and answered, "No, I don't have that much time now tell Nani that I will come to meet her with Mom and Prisha."

Every one of them understood that something was not right but they didn't ask anything to Rishabh.

Rishabh wore his jacket and bid bye to everyone, without further words, he stormed out of the club not before giving one last look to Kavya who was trying to look unbothered but there was a big turmoil going on in her heart.

Ayaan glanced at his back and sighed, he saw a cigarette in Vrishank's hand.

He took it and after burning it kept it on his lips, his gaze fell on the girl who was still weeping in that boy's arms.

He knew what he had to do now.

Ayaan glanced at the waiter and signed him to come near him, when that waiter came near him he told something to him who nodded his head and went away.

Everyone heard it but they knew it was good to keep their distance from his business cause if Ayaan decided something then he would do it no matter what and he didn't like it if someone meddled in his matters.

Ayaan started to drink continuously thinking about something in his mind, Kavya glanced at Sagar and said, "Hey did you get an invitation from Elite for a freshers' party and get-together."

Sagar glanced at her and replied, "Yeah, I think everyone got it who studied there,"

And everyone nodded their head in agreement.

"Then who is coming to Udaipur," Shalini asked excitedly.

"I think everyone will come except Ayaan," Kabir said after thinking that Yashika would never permit Ayaan to go to Rajasthan after what happened in the past.

"I am coming," Ayaan said loud enough that everyone could hear him.

Everyone glanced at him bewildered by his confession, Sagar asked him to know if what they heard was correct or not,
"Are you sure that you are coming there?"

Ayaan turned his head looked at him and said with confirmation in his voice,
"What I said is right, you heard correctly I am coming there and Yeah it's too late, now All of you can go from here,"

He skimmed at everyone, daring them to defy his order.

Kavya was ready to open her beak-like mouth but when Kabir saw it he held his sister's hand and dragged her out, knowing that last time Rishabh saved her from Ayaan's wrath but this time if she uttered something there was no one to protect her.

Taisha also left behind her boyfriend, Sagar hugged Ayaan and Vrishank and left with Shalini.

Now it was only Vrishank and Ayaan left behind.

Vrishank hugged Ayaan and whispered near his ear, "I understand everything Ayaan, why you are in a hurry to send us off, by the way, enjoy your night just don't get hard on her she is a child."

Hearing his words Ayaan smirked, They broke their hug and Vrishank left but not before winking at him.

Ayaan turned his whole attention toward the girl, she was looking a little bit calm now.

He signed the waiter to execute their plan.

That waiter went towards Priti and that boy and said something to that boy,

After hearing the waiter's words that boy got up and went out with him, after that a waitress came near Priti and offered her a drink.

First Priti neglected it but when that waitress insisted d her she grabbed the soft drink, not knowing that it was all a trap that someone had planned to trap her who was just purely smitten by her beauty.

Ayaan's smile widened seeing her drinking that juice.

After drinking that juice Priti was normal for a few minutes but suddenly felt like puking her guts out.

She asked that same waitress about the bathrooms and that waitress told her the direction.

She got up from her seat and walked towards the restroom, her sight got blurry but she handled herself, she wiped her eyes to see clearly but nothing helped her.

She was walking Aimlessly from the corridor when someone pulled her inside the private room and shut the door behind.

Ayaan looked at the girl who was standing in front of him, trying to figure out what was happening in her surroundings.

He held her both wrists tightly and pinned them on the door.

Priti felt a sharp pain in her wrist, and tears formed in her eyes, she tried to look at the man, but her eyes were not helping her.

"Who... are... you... leave me," She cried out in anxiety but Ayaan's hold tightened around her.

His eyes fell on her plumy lips, and the desire to ravish them woke up inside his heart.

He bent down to her level and came near her lips, he slowly kept his lips near her lips corner and kissed the corner of her lips.

When Priti felt his breath near her lips, she tried to push him away but her strength was not helping her, "St..ay aw..ay.. from...me.. you blo. o..dy..monster....

Anger rushed in his veins after hearing her words.

He turned her and pushed her towards the door and the smell of jasmine hit his nostrils making him go insane and mad at the same time.

He came near her ear and his hot breath fell on her ear sending goosebumps down her body.

He bit her earlobe softly and whispered near her ear, "What were you doing here sweetheart? it's not good for you to come here."

She didn't understand what he said everything sounded double in her ear and his voice sounded so heavy but she regretted her decision to come there.

Knowing that she is on the verge of getting raped.