Chapter 24 (Past)

Valentine Club.

Author's Pov.

Ayaan came inside the club and a loud noise of music hit his eardrum and the strong smell of alcohol hit his nosebud, making him realise he was in the right place

He ignored the girls who turned towards him and moved towards the Bar counter.

He sat down on the bar stool and ordered a vodka shot for himself.

He started to drink trying to divert his mind from each shit going on in his life.

After 15 minutes he felt a hand on his shoulder he turned his head to look at the person and a small smile came on his lips.

Rishabh glanced at his cousin brother and hugged him tightly.

They broke the hug and Rishabh sat beside Ayaan and asked, "Is everything fine in the family?"

"Don't you have any other topic?"
Ayaan rolled his eyes and asked.

"Did you again quarrel with them or create any mess?"

Ayaan glared at him and Rishabh quickly diverted the topic, "Mom was missing you."

"But I don't miss her," Ayaan said and chuckled at his joke and asked

"How is Bua?" (Aunt)

"She is Good," Rishabh answered and took Ayaan's drink, he gulped down it and signed the waiter to serve more.

"And..... Rid?" Ayaan asked and Rishabh's hand stopped.

He took a little bit of time and answered, "He is Okay."

"Love is a useless emotion, that makes a man weak, If anyone ever comes to me to take a suggestion on love, I will tell him to run away from his lovers, Can you believe girls are too clingy and always ask, Baby how I am looking? Is my nail polish okay? Does this dress suit me? Do I not look hot in front of your friend's Gf? If you said you look, babe, then she would shout at you? You lier  I saw you gawking at her? We can't even say on their face that we are not even interested in them, The fear of breakup dude."

Rishsbh laughed upon hearing his words and said, "You don't have a GF Ayaan but a fiance."

Ayaan glanced at him and said, "She isn't less bitch....her talk starts from her father's money and ends on her shopping bags, Can you imagine my sex life? Oh Gosh, I even imagine my first night on her father's corrupted money bed."

"I thought you loved her..," Rishabh said and sipped his drink.

"The fuck with love, it's nothing but hunger for body and another name of lust, if you are gentle then it's love and if harsh then lust."

"You are saying it like you never lov-

Rishabh gulped down his word, And Ayaan's mood changed, the fun that was dancing on his face vanished and his expression turned stoic.

"I was just–

Ayaan cut him off in the middle and said, "No need to clarify, I don't believe in love it's all about flesh, I never understood why this useless word is put on all other emotions like–

Ayaan was about to complete his statement when his eyes caught someone and he stiffened at his place.

He glanced at her to cross-check if he was right or just intoxicated with alcohol, but he realised he was not hallucinating.