Chapter 65 (Present)

Author's Pov,

Priti stopped the car and glanced at the Shanti orphanage her heartbeats were eradicated and tears flowed out of her eyes.

She slammed her fist on the steering wheel and shouted in anger letting out her all pain.

She didn't come out of the car and closed her eyes trying to find peace in her blazing heart.

Her thoughts broke at the soft voice of a girl and noticed a beautiful girl looking at her with a small smile on her lips.

She took a long breath and came out of the car, to do the work for what she was there.

That girl saw it and quickly introduced herself, "Hello miss my name is Pooja, and I am caretaker of Shanti Orphanage, I came outside to close the doors when I noticed your car parked here, do you need any help?"

Priti silently listened to her and thinking something slowly nodded her head, Pooja smiled in return and asked, "What help you need?"

She glanced at her and replied, "Can I stay inside your orphanage for the night....... actually my car is not starting."

Pooja glanced at the car and thought for some time but hesitantly nodded her head.

Priti smiled at her generosity and started to walk behind her, she noticed that the orphanage was too big than any normal orphanage, there was a great beautiful garden and a playground for kids.

She felt happy thinking that there was still someone who cared for orphans she stopped her thoughts after hearing Pooja's voice, "You didn't tell me your name?"

Priti glanced at her and said quickly "My name is P...Chitrangada."

Pooja didn't notice her hesitancy so Priti sighed in relief, "Who runs this Orphanage?"

Pooja smiled thinking about him and replied, "Ayaan Singhaniya...He is a good man, I am too an orphan and I know how difficult it is to live without any support, he is like a god to us, who sheltered us, and gave us a beautiful family-

"We reached inside Miss Pooja," Priti felt pity for the girl who still thinks that the demon was god if she knew what and who he was in real.

Pooja started to think about which room she should give to Priti then she remembered Ayaan's room whenever he came here he stayed in that room, but she felt like it was inappropriate to let someone stay in his room because he never permitted anyone to go there.

She again glanced at Priti and thinking that she couldn't tell her to go back after letting her in, she decided to let her stay for a night in that room, she forwarded her finger toward a particular room and said politely, "Miss you can stay in that room, I will tell kids to sleep now who are watching TV in the TV hall."

Priti glanced at her and thought it was a good chance, she bit her tongue and quickly asked, "Can I come with you?"

Pooja thought that she would be feeling uncomfortable in a new place so she nodded her head and signed Priti to follow her which Priti silently did.

When they reached there Pooja pushed open the door and switched on the light.

The kids who were watching TV turned their attention towards the door but a particular face caught Priti's attention.

He was her brother Piyush but he wasn't looking at her, silent tears flowed out of her eyes seeing him after so many days, her brother was standing safe and sound.

She was ready to rush towards him but stopped hearing the voice of an old man who was sitting in a wheelchair.

"Why are you doing this Pooja let us see the last scene, it will take just fifteen minutes to end this movie." that old man said with puppy eyes.