Chapter 37 (Past)

Past.

Mumbai, Singhaniya Corporation.

Ayaan's Pov,

I regretted my decision after telling her to go back but I was satisfied too.

She needs to know her place, what the fuck did that lower-class girl think after insulting me?

I never heard no in my whole damn fucking life, and she fucking rejected my offer without thinking twice.

It's good, she should know the value of money or how she would survive having no one behind her.

Wow!! Now I am caring about her, From when I started to care about her also.

I always get hard just looking at her face, I didn't see her for this fucking three months, but still what I felt after seeing her is the same thing that I felt three months ago.

In these three months whenever I tried to look at any other woman, just her face came in my head.

I am just losing my mind, day by day, and after seeing her today it worsened but now I feel like my head would burst open.

I was not interested in taking this audition but to avert my mind from her I came here.

But after seeing the models who were giving auditions I needed some peg to freshen up my mind.

What the fuck do they think? I am not making a joke here. I need a new face for my freaking new magazine, and here these useless girls are wasting my time.

All because of her, if she hadn't provoked my body by coming in front of me, I would have been happy with drugs cocaine or alcohol.

I know, my need is so strong to get her on my bed but My heart is just not allowing me, I am stuck on my emotions, trying to think what to do or not.

I took out a cigarette from my pant pocket and was ready to light it up when the door got open as I already knew this was just another waste of time I didn't even glance at the girl and lit up the cigarette.

My phone beeped and my attention diverted.

I opened the lock screen and noticed It was my fucker friend Vrishank.

He was sitting there there was no need to message me, why did he need to massage me, still, I opened the message to check what joke he had for me.

Look ahead Ayaan.

This fucker truly needs a piece of mind.

I uninterestingly held my head to look ahead, and I fucking didn't regret it.

It was the most beautiful shock of my life I ever got, I never imagined her in this look, she is fucking perfect. Who would put any woman to shame, she wasn't wearing so much exposing cloth, it was a beautiful off-shoulder ankle-length red dress, which hugged her every curve perfectly.

Who the fuck will say this girl is just sixteen? She was looking like a perfect woman. My woman.

What the fuck is wrong with me? It's wrong Ayaan. My mind snapped at me, but my shameless eyes still went towards her figure.

She wasn't even fully grown up still how could she be this much perfect? I needed to control myself before I tore her dress and took her here.

My eyes went towards her face, she was looking damn confident but her eyes were speaking something else, she smiled when the judge asked her something and her cute dimples appeared on her cheeks, fucking cutie pie.

My gaze slowly travelled towards her lips which were painted red, she bit them and that was the moment I wanted to grab and kiss the hell out of her.

The conversation I had with her in my office came into my mind and my whole mood was ruined.