Chapter 75: Stacey Castor - The Black Widow

Heyy! I hope you are doing okay today! 

In this chapter, we'll talk about the incredible story of Stacey Castor, a case that I believe you won't soon forget.

DISCLAIMER: The following content is intended for mature readers ONLY. It contains graphic depictions of crime scenes and strong language. Reader discretion is advised.

Now, get your wine, grab your snacks and popcorn, and let's delve into the story.

***

Stacey Ruth Daniels was born on July 24, 1967, in the small town of Claye, New York.

She grew up with her parents, Jerry Daniels and Judie Eaton, her older brother, and her younger sister. Jerry was a car dealer, and Judie was a stay at home mom, which allowed Stacey and her siblings to have a relatively normal childhood.

So, there was always someone at home to give them attention.

Stacey was a lively child, but as she grew older, her parents noticed that she became more stubborn and rebellious. This strong-willed nature might have been due to the fact that, for her age, Stacey was exceptionally intelligent; she was ahead of other children her age and needed more intellectual stimulation. That's why her parents always encouraged her in her studies.

Stacey decided to pursue a career in law. It was during her studies in 1985 that she met Michael Wallace through their circle of friends.

 It was during her studies in 1985 that she met Michael Wallace through their circle of friends

At that time, Stacey was only 17 years old, and Michael was 24. But Stacey was drawn to Michael's funny, protective, and outgoing personality.

Unfortunately, at that time, balancing studies, love life, and family life was quite challenging. So, Stacey decided to fully devote herself to her love.

However...

Behind this facade of a nice, cuddly guy, Michael had many flaws. Michael had just divorced his first wife, Nancy, who happened to be Stacey's cousin.

I know... fam drama ahead!

The relationship between Nancy and Michael deteriorated as Michael sank deeper into alcoholism. His alcoholism became a significant problem as he had already been arrested several times for drunk driving. Additionally, he would sometimes get violent towards Nancy. So, in 1984, Nancy had had enough and filed for divorce.

In 1985, Michael met Stacey, and they started dating. The relationship was relatively healthy at the beginning, but in 1987, things changed when Stacey was involved in a car accident with her mother. The injuries were minor, but it was at the hospital that Stacey realized she was pregnant. Upon hearing the news, Michael wanted nothing to do with the baby, as he didn't want to become a father again. He left Stacey, and she had to go through the pregnancy on her own.

In 1988, she gave birth to a baby girl whom she named Ashley Wallace. In late 1988, for unknown reasons, Michael had a change of heart and decided to reenter Stacey's life and take on his role as a father. Michael realized he truly loved Stacey and wanted to be a part of her life. The couple quickly got married on April 7, 1990, and the little family enjoyed happy days together.