Chapter 1: Anjette Lyles - Georgia's Most Infamous Female Serial Killer

Hi, hello! How are you? I hope you're having a wonderful day so far and I'm so happy to have you here!

Today's case is about Georgia's most infamous female serial killer, Anjette Lyles.

Now, grab your wine, grab your snacks and popcorn and let's get into the story.

*******

In the 1950s, one of the most popular lunch spots in Macon Georgia was a diner near the Bibb County Courthouse called Lyle's, on Mulberry Street.

Macon, Georgia wasn't a big place in the 50s. It was about 70,252. Even today, it's not the biggest. Nowadays, the population sits around 156,711...

With a lot of local offices and most weekdays packed with businessmen, lawyers, etc, the reason why mostly male customers were seduced into this diner was not only because of the southern food and hospitality but mostly due to the beautiful, tall, flirtatious, and charming young woman, Anjette Lyles.

Anjette Donovan was born in Macon, Georgia in 1925. She had her parents, two brothers, and came from a very loving financially stable family. She was well educated and had many friends at school, despite being a mediocre student. Her classmates mostly remembered her as "the girl who usually got what she wanted".

Everyone would compliment her on her beauty and she always had boys crushing on her, wanting to take her out and talk to her, etc.... When she left high school, it was the same thing. Everywhere she went, she received attention from men.

Damn... 

A young and handsome local and World War II veteran, Ben Franklin Lyles, Jr., catches the eye of her beauty.

Fun fact, it has been said that he was a very good catch himself. But, judge for yourself.

  But, judge for yourself