Chapter 65 - Alexee Trevizo - the 19-year-old infanticide mother

Hellooo! How are you doing today? I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far. I hope everybody is doing just great.

So, in today's chapter, we are going to be talking about a case that's pretty much gone viral. I have been requested to cover this case a few times, even though it's been a while since this happened. But I still did my research, and I want to share it with you.

DISCLAIMER: The following is intended for mature readers ONLY. It contains graphic descriptions of crime scenes and strong language. Reader discretion is advised.

**

To introduce you to this case, I want you to put yourself in the shoes of a 19-year-old teenager. If you're a (young) woman who experiences painful periods, you know that the first day can be quite dreadful. Now think of that pain. If you're a man reading this, imagine having a real bad case of diarrhea; you have waves of abdominal pain coming and going. All you want to do is go to the bathroom and... well... empty yourself. Now, ladies and gentlemen, imagine that type of pain multiplied by 100.... That's roughly what 19 year old Alexee is going through.

***

Alexee Trevizo lives in Artesia, New Mexico, and she is in a pitiful state on January 26, 2023. Alexee has excruciating abdominal pain, and she spends her day writhing in discomfort in bed. The pain she's feeling is so bad that she genuinely believes she might die. Medications are not working at all; she is in extreme pain in her back, hips, and, of course, her abdomen. Usually a foodie, she hadn't eaten anything all day. Normally a diligent student, she didn't even go to school that day. Instead, all she could do was go to the bathroom. She thought that it was just a case of food poisoning, and if she can eliminate that rotten food, everything will be better. But when she tries to move, she walks with her knees bent, ready to collapse with every step.

When her mother, Rosa, returns from work that evening, she finds her in a pitiful state.

Alexee should be at school, and she's not

That's the first red flag.

Alexee is usually a good student - not the type to skip school for no reason. Like all mothers, Rosa is used to dealing with both big and small ailments, so initially, she tries to help her daughter as best she can; she massages the areas where she feels pain, but the pain doesn't subside. Alexee tells her that she absolutely must be taken to the hospital. But this situation doesn't seem to alarm Rosa much. She tells her daughter to try to sleep that night, and if she still feels bad, she will take her to the hospital in the morning. In fact, Rosa's reaction is not so surprising; Alexee has a hip malformation, and she has experienced similar pains in the past.

So Rosa is not overly concerned.

The next day, they go to the hospital in Artesia. The doctors examine Alexee, ask her some questions, and they are a bit unsure about her condition. They conduct some tests to rule out certain possibilities and among these tests is a pregnancy test. Alexee tells them that she'll take the test, but it's impossible for her to be pregnant since she's a virgin.