"Yes!" said Star, as Alya took her into Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.

They walked through the door and the shop was extremely packed. Alya caught a glimpse of Fred at the front desk and George helping some kids reach things from the higher shelves. George noticed Alya out of the corner of his eye and ran over to her.

"Ally!" he exclaimed, wrapping his arms around her. "I didn't know you were coming back!"

"I'm not back, I'm shopping," chuckled Alya. "Georgie, this is Star,"

"Hi..." said Star, looking up at him "He's very tall,"

"Well, hello there," said George, kneeling down to her height. "It's nice to meet you, Star,"

"Hello, love," said Fred, who had noticed Alya. He pulled her into a hug, and locked eyes with Star as he did this. "And who do we have here,"

"This is Star," smiled Alya. "Star, this is Freddie,"

"Why do you look the same?" asked Star, with a very confused expression on her face.

"We're twins," said George.

"But Matt and Tom are twins and they don't look the same!" protested Star.

"Some twins are different," said Fred. "Some look the same, and some don't,"

"That's weird," said Star, laughing at them.

"It is a bit," laughed George.

"Anyway," chuckled Alya. "We need to go get some shopping done, but we just wanted to come and say hi,"

"Okay darling," said Fred, hugging her and kissing her forehead. "Will you be back tonight?"

"I doubt it," said Alya. "I want to be there for Star's first night, to make sure she's okay and comfortable,"

"She's staying with me!" said Star.

"Wow, looks like you've got some competition, boys," chuckled Pansy. "Don't worry, she's already claimed Ally from the others too!"

"Brilliant," chuckled George, standing up and reaching for a box that said 'Unicorn Essence' and handing it to Star.

"Here, this is for you," said George. "It'll give you a little pet unicorn in a snow globe,"

"Thank you, Georgie!" said Star, smiling widely at him.

"You're welcome," he smiled, before pulling Alya into a hug. "Come back and see us again soon, yeah? I love you,"

"I will," said Alya, as they turned around to leave the shop. "I love you both,"

Alya wanted to go to Gringotts so that she could get herself a credit card. She was sick of carrying around sacks of money all of the time and everyone else she knew had one. The goblins made one for her and asked her how much of her money she wanted on the card. She decided on 6 million, and left the rest in her vault. While she was there, she asked the Goblin to get the pink bracelet and earrings from her vault, the one that matched the ones that she'd already taken for herself, Pansy and Hermione.

Once she had her card and the jewellery, they decided to go to Twilfitt and Tattings. They had a kids section there, so Alya told Star to pick as many new clothes and shoes as she wanted. Alya and Pansy helped her pick outfits and made sure that she had a decent amount of clothes. She ended up buying one of almost everything they had in the kids section, including pyjamas and all different types of shoes and trainers and slippers. She then picked up a little hair brush and hairdryer, along with some toiletries and little bean bags that they had in there.

They then went to Flourish and Blotts, where Alya bought Star a bunch of books that she picked out, along with some cute statues and posters that they had in there. They then found a toy shop that was next to Florean Fortescue's ice cream parlour. They went inside and Star picked a bunch of new toys and teddy bears. Before they went home, they got an ice cream each from next door and sat down to eat it.