Opening Day & The Orphanage

Start from the beginning

"I love you Ally, thank you so much," said George.

"I love you more, Georgie," smiled Alya, kissing his cheek.

"I love you, darling, I'll see you later okay?" said Fred, kissing Alya's cheek.

"I'll try and come and see you later yeah?" said Alya. She blew them both a kiss as she and the slytherins apparated to Casa Stella.

Alya put her trunk that she had brought from the Weasley's down and said goodbye to Theo, Draco, Blaise and Pansy, before she, Tom and Mattheo apparated away.

They arrived at a very gloomy looking orphanage called 'Wool's Orphanage'. They went inside, and there was a girl sitting at the front desk, who looked around Alya's age. She had dark hair in a ponytail and she had these red cat eye glasses on that made her look slightly more friendly. Her face lit up, however, when she saw Mattheo and Tom.

"Ooh, two visits in two days, how lucky must I be," said the girl, flirtily.

"Hello, Rachel," said Tom, trying to stifle a laugh. "How are you this morning?"

"So much better now I've seen the two of you," smiled Rachel.

Alya was getting really annoyed at this, although she couldn't quite figure out why. Mattheo looked at her and smirked.

"Hello, Rachel," said Mattheo. "We're here to see our Star. We were wondering if she'd be ready for us to collect her today,"

"Oh... wouldn't you rather wait?" said Rachel, looking quite sad.

"Why would we want to do that?" asked Alya, sounding slightly more annoyed than she had intended.

"Um... who might you be?" said Rachel.

"This is Alya," smiled Mattheo, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Our... best friend, sort of" smiled Tom.

"Friends, sure," laughed Alya. "So why would we wait?"

"Well, you know... maybe the child isn't ready to say goodbye yet," said Rachel, looking up at Tom and Mattheo with a stupid, pouty look on her face.

"The child  has a name. I'd prefer it if you used it," snapped Alya. "I think we'll let Star decide whether or not she's ready. Right, boys?" 

"Absolutely, princess," smiled Mattheo.

"Exactly, my angel," smiled Tom.

Rachel looked at Alya in disgust. She went in the cupboard underneath the desk and picked up a pair of keys.

"Follow me then," she sighed, leading them out the main door and up a flight of stairs.

The whole orphanage was rather dark, all the walls were a dark blue colour and all the doors were black. The only lights that were in there were coming from the very few windows and the dim light bulbs that clearly needed changing. They reached a small room at the end of a long hallway and Rachel opened the door. A small girl with long, dark brown, curly hair was sitting at a desk reading a book. She had beautiful blue eyes and freckles on her face. She turned around immediately when the door opened and jumped into Mattheo's arms.

"Matt, Tom!" shouted Star. "You're back already?"

"Hello beautiful," smiled Mattheo, putting her down. "We have a surprise for you,"

"We have someone we want you to meet first," said Tom,picking her up to hug her. "This is Alya,"

"Hi, Star," smiled Alya. "Your brothers have told me all about you,"