I'm tired of lovin' from afar

We both laugh at the encounter. I place a gentle kisses on each of his cheeks. I felt his dimples appear under my lips.

"Hey Lans"

"Hey bells"

He moves aside letting me into his suite.

As I look around the room I can see his belongings scattered. Typical lando.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay. "

"Mi casa su casa" he says laughing.

I laugh too. Earning me a huge smile from the boy.

"Bella... I Hope you don't think I've overstepped but I've ran you a hot bubble Bath... I thought you might've needed it after today." He says looking long at the floor.

"Lando  I have no idea what to stay. Thank you so much! You didn't have too.  This is perfect thank you! Gosh thank you so much."

As I look into the bathroom I see the Bath, it's full of bubbles, there's candles dotted all around the room. He made such an effort for me. This boy is one of a kind.

"Lando" I say lifting his head.

"You're honestly the best thing I have in my life. I am so lucky to have you."

A smile once again took over the brits face. He placed a kiss on my forehead before heading to the kitchen and taking out two wine glasses.

"One before you relax?"

"Yes please." I say starring into his eyes from across the room.

"Perfect." He approaches me, taking the wine out of my hands before heading back to the kitchen. Pouring the red into the two glasses.

I walk over to him. He pulls out a barstool for me to sit before taking the seat opposite and sliding my glass to my direction.

"How was dinner?" He asks innocently.

I gulp. Not knowing what to answer do I lie and tell him it was amazing, and say I was overreacting on text earlier or do I tell him the truth...

"Just another act, an amazing performance from Charles though. I really have to give him credit. If he wasn't a driver he sure could be an actor for how real he made it seem."

I couldn't do it. I couldn't lie to him.

"Wait what do you mean ?! What happened ?!" Landos face was filled with confusion and disappointment.

"He took me out, made me feel like he actually wanted to be there. Attempted to get to know me. It felt so real..."

"Bella, you can tell me" his hand was now placed over mine. That familiar warmth consuming me once again.

I took a huge swig of my wine, drinking it in one...

I poured myself another glass before continuing.

"I seen a text... it was all scripted by Ferrari. They were messaging him about how proud they were of him for fixing our public image."