You drew stars around my scars

Lando 🧡

Lando, im sorry messaging again. I just really need my best friend right now are you at the hotel ?

...

Those three dots danced on my screen for what seemed like an eternity. Tears were welling up in my eyes and my chest felt tight. I really needed him.

Yes...
Mila, Is everything ok ?

There it was again. 'Mila'. My hurt ached even further with Lando calling me by my real name.

No...
Please can I stay in your room tonight ?
I can't be around Charles right now. Not without breaking my heart.

Of course!
But what will you say to Charles?

I'll tell him I need my own space for the night after the day I've had and tell him I'll book a separate room. I don't want to lie but it's the only way.

Only if you're sure... Bella x

I'm very sure... is it ok if I bring wine? I think I need it x

Anything you need Bel x

Thank you muppet x

Without realising I was completely ignoring Charles voice.

"Mila"

"Mila Bella"

"Sorry, Charles I zoned out..."

"I could tell. Is everything ok?"

"My head just hurts a little. Is it ok if book a separate room tonight ?.. Id like to relax after the day we had. I don't want to burden you with my problems."

"Yeah of course. I need my rest anyways." His reply was fast and cheery. Almost as if he was pleased I wasn't staying there.

Gosh my heart hurts even more. Why does he have this power over me.

"Thank you." And with that I closed my eyes and rested my head on the car windows.

As we pulled up to the hotel. I lifted my head and smiled at Charles before playing a kiss on his lips.

I needed to keep this act up.

He looked at me with hope in his eyes and smiled at me.

"What was that for?" He asks, blushing.

"For being you , and for everything you've done for me."

We leave the car in the hands of the valet and make our way inside. I head to Charles room to grab a small amount of my things before wishing him good night.

I head straight to the hotel bar with my necessity's in hand and drink two glasses of wine before ordering a bottle to take to landos room.

Once I had finally plucked up the courage to go. I set off from the bar and heading straight to his room. The wine I drank previously was to help drown out any current sadness. He couldn't see me sad again.

I'm now stood in front of his door.

So many emotions are hurling through my body, that I don't even know how to think or feel.

Then I knock.

I'm waiting...

Then those eyes meet mine. His brown curly hair laid perfectly on his face. His smile bright and full of joy. Was he happy to see me ?

Without saying anything he wraps his arms around my body and hugs me tightly. God how I've needed him...

"I've needed this..."

We both said at the same time ...

Hi guys sorry for the late upload. My life has been non stop. But my writing flow is back. Here's a short chapter whilst I'm travelling. Already writing the interaction between Lando and Mila so this will hopefully be up tonight !!

ENJOY XXX