You're a sky full of stars, I'm gonna give you my heart

"You my love are the best thing that could've happened to me." Charles says as were driving to the harbour.

After our busy morning we finally got round to calling everyone. They were so excited to hear fo what we had planned and immediately was on board. The summer nights in Monaco were still really hot as the sun danced over the ocean.

I chose to wear the little green bikini, topped off by a white beach dress and my Chanel sandals. Charles accidentally matched, wearing a pair of green beach shorts and a white linen shirt. We all knew our family would laugh when they seen us, but we knew it would just make the night funnier.

As we were pulling in to the harbour we could see everyone stood there waiting. Arthur and Carla taking photos of one another, they were the cutest. Charlotte and Lorenzo speaking to pascale  mocking Arthur for his questionable poses.

Charles looked at me as I admired the Leclercs from afar.

"That's our crazy family..." he says in a chuckle, copying one of Arthur's ridiculous faces. Making me laugh immediately.

"Yes it is... and I can't wait to go and join them." I say placing a kiss on his lips. We hadn't noticed that the rest of the group had spotted us and Arthur was now at the bonnet of our car laughing at us.

"Love birds get a move on! We're hungry and tired of waiting." He says with a cheeky grin knowing he'll annoy Charles by disturbing our moment.

I switched from looking at Arthur to Charles who's face was not moving. I could hear him mumbling. "tu m'énerves putain" he says quietly.

I laugh at this, his face immediately looking at mine. "Mon Cher don't laugh I was enjoying the moment."

"I'm sorry, I love you. It was just so funny to see your reaction, I promise you I'll sneak you a few kisses." Charles smiles immediately after hearing this.

"Now come on, let's go an join them before Arthur drags you out the car." I say still laughing, tapping his thigh as he begins to open his door.

Before I even had time to, Arthur had already opened my door.

"Mi lady" he says in an awful British accent.

"Thank you kind sir" I play back with him my British accent even worse than his. I take his arm as we both erupt into laughter. Charles waiting patiently for us to stop. He placed his hands on his hips and looks like a disappointed father. Causing us to laugh further.

"Mini if you don't make it to the boat before I do I'm throwing you overboard."

Suddenly I stop laughing, seing the seriousness in his face. If he wanted to play then let's play. I look at Arthur and we both nod at each other as if we both understood the assignment I had just given him. We both knew I wouldn't win a race against Charles.

So just as we secretly agreed Arthur pushed me forward giving me the starting momentum that I needed.

"That's cheating" Charles shouts as he begins to run. Catching up to me fast. However what Charles didn't know is that Arthur was fast on his tail. I suddenly hear him shout again "ARTHUR".

I turn to see Arthur holding Charles in the air, his feet kicking like a little child's. God I love that man, the sight made me think of conversation earlier today. I just hope one day we can get there.

"Run Mila, I can't hold him too much longer he's heavy." Arthur shouts, and so I did. I ran and finally made it to the others. Charles Arthur just seconds behind me.

"No fair mini, you play a dirty game." Charles says a mischievous smirk on his face as he winks.

"The games the game brother" Arthur says patting Charles on the shoulder .