Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name - Lando POV

3 days later...

I hate it. I hate doing this without her. From the day she walked I to this world, she was there for everything. Only a text, a call or a face time away. She even did everything in her power to cheer me up on my darkest days. My friends loved her, max and Oscar adored her, but I walked away...

My feelings affecting my performance in the car. I hardly seen Mila on the Sunday, if I did she would hide or be beside Charles. She wouldn't even look at me anymore. First I walked away without a proper goodbye, and then I told her everything she feared... even though it wasn't true, I meant it at the time due to all the pain.

I just pushed her further into his arms and now I'm in this bed alone, drunk... the mini bar in my room nearly empty. I can hear my phone buzzing, I launch straight towards it hoping it was Mila and that she was ready to talk but it wasn't. It was Ria and Aarav.

They were texting me to let me know that they're nearly finished with my apartment and that it'll be ready by the weekend. I'm so excited to move in. It's my fresh start. Charles lives across the hall, and by how's he's treated Mila I don't have to worry about seeing her there. I'll finally have my friend back and be free of her.

Quadrant 💚

Ria:
Your neighbours cute.

Max:
You do realise he's married ?

Lando:
Ria please don't hit on my friend please.

Ria:
I'm on about Mila muppet! I didn't even realise it was Charles appartement until he finally joined her at the door!

Max:
Mila was there ?!

Ria:
Yes! Do you know her? She was so sweet.

Lando:
Why was Mila there? It's Charles place

Max:
Lando I thought you'd be happy about this? Why wouldn't she be there she's his wife!

Lando:
Sure. Goodnight.

Not wanting to hear anymore I click of the group chat and silent it seeing how the others were typing. When I click off I see Milas name, my heart wants me to click onto the chat and to just message her but my head wins and I swipe past. Seeing a message from Luisinha, a girl I met a few weeks ago.

In my drunken lonely state, I reply to her. We talk all night long, she's really helped take my mind off of Mila. Lu was beautiful inside and out and I could see her helping me get over Mila... My Mila...

I wake up to banging on my door. Who could it be? Most of the team have already left, and all my friends and family have had to head home. With the worst hangover I open my door, I see Toto standing there.

"Toto, what are you doing here?" I say groggily, attempting not to throw up all of last nights alcohol.

"You're not answering, and we need to talk." He says walking past me and taking a seat on the couch in my hotel room.

"Do you know how weird it's going to look if someone caught you here?" I say not understanding why this chat was that serious he'd risk a media storm.

"Yes, my team have everything covered. Don't worry I'm not trying to poach you for Mercedes."

"Ouch" I say trying to act offended.