Two faces

Charles POV

The next morning I wasn't in the best of moods. The whole world now knew of my marriage and Mila. I know its selfish but I didn't care about her right now, my only thoughts were fixed on Alex. she was arriving on Thursday ready for the GP this weekend.I can't stand to be away from her for too long, she doesn't deserve that. She deserves all the attention that I can give her, so that is exactly what i'll do. As soon as the cameras are gone, i'm all hers. Im sure I can create a lie believable for Mila, for her to give me the space I will need over the weekend.

Me and Mila have to be in front of the public eye all weekend, showing love and affection, putting all my attention into her and my racing. Its everything I should be doing, I just wish it was Alex in which I could do it for.

Mia my media manager had arranged for me and Mila to have a 'Honeymoon day'. We are heading out to the sand dunes to explore and spend time getting to know each other. We have to leave within the hour, so I send Alex a quick text letting her know I will call her later, and that i'm excited for her arrival. I paired some black shorts with a grey t-shirt before heading over to Milas room so we can leave.

Once I enter her room using the key I have, I hear the shower. She is singing, a song I know too well 'yellow' by Coldplay. The same Song in which I caught her admiring me too. Her voice was beautiful and followed the melody well, I can't deny her talent. Maybe I was meant to be her yellow , her great unrequited love. I love Alex, but maybe Mila has hope of falling in love with me. I am her husband after all...

Suddenly the shower and her singing comes to a stop. I hear her footsteps getting louder as she approaches the room in which i'm waiting for her in. She has towel wrapped around her, hugging her figure in an almost perfect way. Stop. You have Alex. She walks to her suitcase not noticing my presence in her room.

"You have a lovely voice." A scared look appears on the girls face. "Im sorry." I quickly say, calming the girl as she realises it's me. " you scared me". She replied, her breathing increasing from my sudden appearance.

"But thank you". A genuine smile creeped on her face in her response. " You're welcome." I said. Moving my eyes to my phone to give her privacy. I see I have received a response from Alex.

Alex <3

Good Morning Beautiful, I hope you have an amazing day. I will call you tonight, i'm so excited to see you on Thursday x

Good Morning Cha, Ive managed to move my flight! I'll be landing tomorrow morning! Meaning we get the whole day to ourselves before I have to share you with her...

You don't have to share me with anyone, i'm all yours mon cheri. Let me know when you land and I will pick you up from the airport

A smile creeps on my lips at the thought of seeing her tomorrow. Ive missed her so much. Now I just have to get today over with. "Charles" I hear Mila say, her face washed with confusion over my sudden happiness. "Yes" I bluntly respond, breaking away from my happy thoughts. "Im ready." she quietly says. I just stand up ready to leave, indicating to her we should get going.

Charles_Leclerc and Mila_Leclerc