There's so much to say but there's so little time So how do I say goodbye?

Milas Pov

The lights were bright, not like that of the sun. I heard gentle hums and beeps surrounding me.

My eyes slowly adjusted, the lights finally not blinding. As I scanned the room I could see I was in hospital, various machines standing tall around me. I could see beautiful flowers a vase of white Lillie's, and a vase of peonies boasting beautiful shades of purple and white. I could see cards attached to each bunch but as I tried to move I felt something shift in my arms.

It was a teddy. One with beautiful soft brown fur, it looked old. A weird feeling came over me as I looked at it further. I had a teddy just like this as a child, when me and mother were moving I had lost it. I couldn't find it any where, my father gifted it to me when I was just a baby, my name stitched into the bears foot.

As I check I see it.

Mila Bella Wolff

The stitching as clear as day, I started to panic. Fearing where this bear had came from. Am I dead? Where am I? All the questions suddenly begin to flood me as panic set in. The room filling with alarms.

I hear people scurry towards my room. Men and women cloaked in white rushing to my aid.

"Mila, hey Mila I'm going to need you to calm down for me alright. We can't fill you in whilst you're in this state of panic. I need you to breathe for me." A man says next to me holding my hand.

As I hear the words, I begin to breathe. I feel my heart slow and my sweat retract. My panic finally setting.

"Ah that's better young one." The man says next.

"Where am I? What's happened? Who's been here?!" I question him a tear forming in my eye.

"You're in hospital Mila, in Monaco. The ambulance brought you here after your crash. You've been asleep for a few days, we needed to give your body and your mind time to rest and heal." The doctor answers.

"And who's been in this room, I know these gifts haven't suddenly appeared and this teddy... this teddy bear shouldn't exist anymore."

"Your father had brought you the teddy and this blanket too."

I look to see my baby pink blanket, that I would take with me everywhere I went, a blanket that held so much comfort and healing.

"My father?" I question, in a light sob.

Had toto been here after everything I had said, had he kept these memories of me? The old me. Did he try and find me, Is that how he found my bear ? So many questions consumed me.

I can't believe he knew...

"Yes your father Toto what a wonderful man. The two gents who stayed by your side pretty much of every minute of everyday were lovely too, besides the fact our vending machine is almost empty." He lets out a slight chuckle at the last thought.

"Two gents?" I push him further, wanting him to confirm my suspicions on who.

"Your husband Mr Leclerc's and the charming Mr Lando Norris. They pretty much took up residence here. Watching over you."

I begin to cry as the doctor tells me. My boys were here, they were here. Even my father had came, but how would he have known.