In another life I would be your girl

2 days... 2 days is all I had left. After the boat trip I tried so many times to plead to Fred to just give me more time but he refused. He had booked my flight and arranged for lawyers to meet at the Ferrari headquarters on Friday.

Charles thankfully has been a lot busier this week, training every day as well as extra work from Ferrari. No doubt Fred already preparing his driver for my departure.

Everyday when he goes to train I've been moving out my belongings and hiding them in my garage.  Carla wanted me to go and stay with her but I couldn't burden her more than I already had she was already lying to everyone for me, I couldn't have her  putting everything on the line by hiding me.

She's agreed to bring me everything I may need until I have the strength to leave Monaco. This was the first place that I've lived that had ever felt like a home. When the news is revealed to my mother I know she'll be straight on Monaco soil, hunting me down and blaming me for this whole situation.

I had just finished moving a bunch of my clothes over to the garage, making my way back to mine and Charles apartment, when I jump into lando and Charles together.

"Mini!" Charles exclaims as he sees me approaching. Suddenly like every other time I'm in the air with his arms tightly around my body. As I look over at lando I see him turn his head away. Was he not happy to see me?

As Charles slowly puts me back down he kisses me, it was a kiss full of love. "Hello amour" I say breaking away from the kiss.

"what are you boys up to?" I say trying to engage lando into the conversation.

"We were just heading back from training, I asked lando to come and meet me as I wanted to discuss a few things with him." Charles replied, Lando's head was now looking down at the floor... he didn't tell him did he? Is that why he can't face me?

"Oh really, why did my husband want you lando?" Suddenly as I say his name he looks up at me with pain in his eyes.

"It's a surprise..." lando says sheepishly.

I look at him, uncomfortable with his answer what was Charles surprise? Lando's face told me nothing. His eyes just piercing right through me. Does he know I'm leaving? Carla wouldn't have told him and I haven't plucked up the courage to tell him so how would he know?

Breaking le away from my thoughts Charles speaks up again.

"Hey lan would you want to come over for dinner tonight? You can bring Luisinha, I've invited Pierre and Kika over too. I can't take no for an answer" he says confidently pulling my closer to him.

"Erm. I'm not sure I don't think they'll be a good idea." Lando replied.

"Why we always use to hang out?" I join in

"Milas right... have you guys fell out or something? You've been awfully quiet since her arrival." Charles now looks between us confused, looking at me finally for an answer.

"No, nothings happened that I'm aware off... have I done something Lan?"

"No. I'm just tired, me and lu will be there. Shall we head back?"

"You two go ahead... I've gotta pick something up real quick." Charles says placing a kiss on my head.

"Wait. What how long are you going to be? I thought we were going to relax." I say saddened as I see my man getting ready to leave me with lando who for some reason doesn't want to be near me.

"Baby it'll be 5 minutes, you're going to love it. I'll be home in no time."

"Ok then... are you ready lando?"