Friday - Free Practice

Mila PoV

A few days had passed since me and Charles both hit headlines. Charles had started blowing up my phone when the news had finally reached him. Endless calls and messages erupting through my phone, at first I had ignored him. Enjoying my time with Lando exploring the city some more. His presence brought a peace, in which I had never felt. His voice was so calming and full of love. His face a radiance of joy. He really was a special person. I was lucky to have him.

He has been a great friend the past few days. Doing everything he could to keep me smiling. From taking me out, bringing me snack or even sending me funny videos.

Once I had finally answered Charles he was enraged at the photos of me and Lando, I assured him it was just a friendly hang out, for me to get me out the hotel room. He came to my room dressed in his Ferrari clothes, looking exhausted. Showing to me he was being truthful all along. I had shown him the conversation between me and Lando finally calming him down. A guilt ridden look taking over his face. He reassured me that Alex was invited to the GP as his friend, reminding me of our conversation those days ago. Saying he only picked her up from the airport before heading to Ferrari, not having time to warn me of her arrival. I believed him. He was my husband, he wouldn't lie to me right? He apologised to me in person, asking if he could stay the night. I let him. His efforts, proved to me he was telling me the truth. Why would he stay with me when he could've stayed with her? I was his wife.

He asked me to meet her in which I agreed, she is his friend after all. How was our marriage going to last if I don't even know his closest friends. He had arranged for us to meet on Friday during free practice. Giving us time in an open setting to really talk. Fortunately the days passed fast. Meaning today was Friday and me and Charles would be seen at the grand prix for the first time together.I can see the headlines now 'The pilot husband and the loving and supporting wife'. For my first ever day in the paddock I had opted for black top and skirt co-ord due to the mild weather.

Me and Charles arrived at the track together, spending all morning in each others company waiting on the arrival of Alex

Me and Charles arrived at the track together, spending all morning in each others company waiting on the arrival of Alex. In the time we had, we got to learn a lot more about each other, he was truly engaging with my life, asking about my love for cars, why I chose engineering, even how I learnt to sing. We learnt we had much in common from this, his love of music, playing the piano, and his obvious passion for the sport and cars in general. We spoke about our mothers and family but thankfully neither one of us dared to mention anything about the others respective father. His family sound truly wonderful, i'm very excited to meet them.

Then she walked in. Her hair long and dark, a black dress hugging her figure. She approached Charles first placing two kisses on his face. One on each cheek as per our French tradition. Luckily my mothers side was French meaning I was use to this greeting. She stood in front of me, proceeding to greet me in the same way. A sweet "Hi." Leaving her lips.

"Hey im Mila, I'm happy to finally meet you" I replied. Our conversation progressed with Alex telling me a lot about all the fun times her and Charles have had and the memories they shared. I was slightly jealous, to my surprise. Should I be jealous? Am I catching feelings for this boy? I was friends with him once too, little both of their knowledge. I wish I could tell her about his Justin beiber hair cut, and his broken English ( a struggle we both had shared ), and how we use to laugh at all of our little 'inchidents'.