"You know what Taylor swift said, right ?" I raise my eyebrows at him and he looks down at me, scoffing a laughter the moment his eyes land on me "Exactly" I nod. As much as I enjoyed being stood up for against Nik, he wasn't worth getting worked up for.

"For the last time, why are you here ?" I ask again the moment I turn to look at him.

"Why else would I be here ? I want to speak to you" he answers.

"About what ? aren't you guys done with speaking ?" Drew asks crossing his arms across his chest.

Nik sighs "If you aren't going to let me in, will you at least come with me, I'd appreciate having the talk between just us two" he looked a bit serious now and this worried me.

"She's not going anywhere with you" though I was holding her hand and was aware of her presence close behind me, I was startled a bit when she spoke since she had been quiet the whole time which I appreciated, I didn't want her here or close to Nik in any way.

"Ooh, there's that voice" Nik smiles at her sending a wink her way and I almost slam the door on his face "Though I appreciate hearing you protect my own daughter from me, I have to disagree with you a bit there Sparks". He says faking a pout, "Cammon Alison, you know I'll not leave and we also know that you don't want me near your precious girlfriend and boyfriends, so you only have one choice". I hated to admit it but he was right. He knew how to play around with my weaknesses.

I sigh and turn to look at Austin, Drew and Sparks "You guys give me a minute or two with him".

"Why would we do that ?" Drew speaks a bit louder than supposed to, sending a glare behind me to who can only be Nik.

"Because, you heard him and I won't be gone for long for fuck sake, I can protect myself-".

"No" Sparks interrupts her hold tightening on my hand.

"Yes, yes I can" I smile at her "I'll be right back, I just want to hear what brought him all the way here, okay ?".

"I don't like this" Sparks glares at me.

"Me neither" Drew speaks up.

"And you guys think I do ?" I question them "Calm down, I won't be gone for more than 30 minutes I promise". I knew for a fact I couldn't stand his shit for that long. Everyone goes quiet after this, with frowns on their faces.

"I'm fucking timing you Nine" Austin points me "29 minutes tops".

"Okay" I raise my hands in defence.

"You guys know she's my daughter right ?" Nik questions from behind me and we all ignore the offence in his tone.

"I'll be right back" I whisper to Sparks placing a kiss on her cheek and she just nods a frown on her face.

"I'll bring her back in one piece" Nik assures them as I walk out the door with him, leaving my friends with frowns of different kinds on their faces.

__

"What do you want ?" I ask the moment I sit on the passenger seat of his car as I slam the door shut.

"As I said, I want to chat" he speaks starting his car and I frown.

"Where are you taking me ?".

"Relax, we're just driving around the neighbourhood, sheesh, why is everyone treating me like I'd kill my own daughter ?" he jokes. His jokes aren't funny to anyone except him.

"Can we make this quick Nik ?" I sigh. Whatever he had to say better be important.

"You want to know something ?" he asks concentrating on the road ahead of him as he starts moving forward, "You aren't the most perfect kid a parent could ask for". Wow.