34 | Agree To Disagree

DOMINIC

Claudia and Dominic entwined their legs in bed, sweating and flushed from the warmth. She placed her head on his chest while he traced her hips and waist. The butterfly was his go-to since it made her blush and move closer.

After leaving, the bathroom floor was messy, and when Claudia picked up towels from the laundry room, he had a peek at her lovely ass. He leaped toward her.

One tremendous lunge twisted her around and lifted her, trapping her between the open window and him. He went inside her and smashed his lips over hers. Because he didn't carefully grab Claudia with delicate grasps, her body had given away which made him want to fuck the hell out of her. He couldn't resist wrapping her legs around his.

He craved her body like water.

Her passion was swift and strong, matching every thrust. He was directly behind her when she trembled, testing his limits.

Countless times.

Dominic took her to the bed after ensuring his legs wouldn’t give out. He found her irresistible lying on the bronze sheets with her hair flowing over her shoulders and cleavage.

He needed her again.

Claudia's empty look prompted him to take her once more, putting her on her knees. Her round ass hit his hips, and his arm wrapped around her small waist.

Neither of them based their sex on vulnerability. She reached around and dug her nails into his hips to encourage him. The only sounds were their gasps, breaths, and panting. It was a magnificent symphony. Dominic needed her in the way a guy needed his partner to fulfill him.

He was a man, not a beast.

Dominic found it shocking, but it was still the truth.

A genuine urge to be with her always trumped any dark feelings.

The buildup was agonizing. Flames from his groin sent chills down Dominic's spine. His hips pressed against her butt and his thrusts were losing momentum because he had placed one arm under her breasts for support. In a moment, both of them showed their satisfaction together.

They collapsed on the bed, exhausted and content.

Claudia gently pulled him in for a kiss, caressing his hot cheek with her palm. They have not moved since.

"Did I... hurt you?" He was dead serious since he'd pounded her really hard.

Her shoulders shook with laughter as she pressed her fingers over his stomach. "No. What made you think that?"

Dominic brushed her hair out of her face. "I... just couldn't help myself."

She sat up, rubbing her weary eyes, and stared at him. "And I enjoyed every second of it."

"Oh, I could tell."

"It was your cock."

"Hmm, don't talk about my cock."

She laughed. "Why?"

He shot her a sly grin.

"Will I arouse the sleeping beast again?"